Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 3.2.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

3.2.0 is quite promising! My concerns.

OMagic_ManOOMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
edited September 2019 in 3.2.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback

Dedicated Servers, Friends system, Perks, Reworks, Animation fixes, bug fixes, what is there not to like? Quite appeased, even a new chapter coming to this game which is really looking good so far, I do have some issues but I will address those in a second.

Some outfits were reworked, worth checking out. Onto perks.

• Left Behind: When you are the last Survivor alive in the trial, the hatch aura is revealed to you within a 24/28/32 meter range.
  • Dark Sense: Now triggers from any generator completion instead of only generators completed by the perk owner.

Left Behind got a MAJOR buff, such a worth it perk now, I am real happy with this, making Bill much more worth it.

Dark Sense got a QOL buff and one in which makes sense, happy about this. Never use it myself.

• Dying Light: Your Obsession gains a 33% action speed bonus to unhooking and healing other Survivors. Each time you hook a Survivor that is not the Obsession and the Obsession is alive, gain a token. If the Obsession is alive, all Survivors get a 2/2.5/3% penalty to repair, healing and sabotage speed for each token.

I had a deal with this perk recently enabling tunneling and the rework makes sense with Michael Myers and now aligns with perk builds more often and is a worth it perk, but the issue is is that it gives you only 3% for their 33%? That does not sound right, I feel like the number should be 5/6/7%.

They fixed some perk, Killer, Survivor, Map, Perk, etc stuff. Very cool! Great, they fixed some stuff with Michael, like his exposed and tier 3 music mix and the gate auras not showing while stalking, perks like Dark Devotion show downed Survivors, great, I'll cover more when I see the second part of PTB.

My issues:

Lag with jumping windows, messy and slow for fast vaults.

Not a issue but a request, a feature where you can stay in a group with Survivors you played with last round, would put you in a group if you were not in one after finishing, would not put you in a group, kinda like a make new friends feature.

Hitboxes (Dedicated Servers should help).

Comments

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 12,399

Hags traps do that because it makes her special, imagine just having a sound like that go off and you just ignore it

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 6,643

Hag traps still make your camera focus on it, making you a easy hit and ruining exhaustion perks.

That's an intended part of her power.

• OMagic_ManOOMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

@Hoodedfengm1n @Mr_K

Did not know that, my bad. I was sure it was intended but it doesn't feel right. Sprint Bursting past a trap makes you basically curve and stop.

• Salty_PearlSalty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,364

Did any of the Killers hatch close animation get changed?

• Alice_pbgAlice_pbg Member Posts: 4,994

On dying light, With 6 tokens and 3%, it goes to 18% (a bit more if we kill people)

If we use 7%, it goes to 42%

42% is too much...I think

• TheBeanTheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited September 2019

Whats the max tokens you can get on Dying Light?.... Sounds like you can stack up to 9 tokens onto it, for up to 27%.

Couldn't it be possible to get more?... If you killed 2 survivors... hooked 3 times each... thats 6.

Then you hook a 3rd non obsession survivor 2 times.. then pick them up to trigger DS, they become the obsession.

Now you hook that 4th survivor 3 times... for 11 tokens?

• phantasmalphantasmal Member Posts: 144

Theoretically yes?

But at that point the only survivor left is the obsession who is not affected by the DL debuff.

The 3% per token really does seem low. You need 5 token to reach the powerlevel of a maxed out Thanatophobia. By that time there prob only going to be one or two gens left. And one survivor is guaranteed to be unaffected.

Imo instead of balancing it around the maximum achivable tokens it should be balanced based on the average achivable tokens. So it should reach 24% with 5 or 6 tokens?!

Like who cares if the max possible percentage 2000% or 5billion, when there's only 2 survivor left with more than one gen left to complete then nobody really does gens anymore anyway, they just look for the hatch and/or get slugged for the 4k.

• OMagic_ManOOMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

@phantasmal @TheBean @Weck

I thought tokens capped a 3, one hook per person, my bad.