Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 3.2.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

So killer side, who's ability has been the most negatively affected by move to servers?

mistar_zmistar_z Member Posts: 694
edited September 2019 in 3.2.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback

Been playing and it seems trapper and legion are the only ones where the added latency doesn't drastically change how well they can perform.

From my gameplay.

Billy - Would go into an animation like hes hit a survivor, it visually looks like it hits. But the survivors would not be injured.

Wraith they seemed to play fine. didn't get a chance to play as him.

Nurse - Blinks are inconsistent. Fully charged blinks can sometimes just have her a foot in front of her or planted onto a wall. 🤣 Short blinks can someone send her backwards. Theres also a weird sliding effect where she feels pretty fast after bilnking.

Shape - Stalking is a bit more tricky since even on green pings there's a noticeable time before it starts stalking the survivors but pre-stalking helps a bit. So its not too dramatic.

Doctor - Yikes.

Huntress - Oh boy,,,

Bubba - Surprisingly fine. Even had a few matches as a survivor against them.

Freddy - Largely unaffected, tho there will be time where you think you've placed a trap but it doesn't register or the game thinks you let the ability button go early.

Pig - Meh.

Clown - You can't interrupt anymore and using the tonics takes more time.

Spirit - Unaffected.

Legion - Unaffected, but since 360 seems to be more effective right now its something they'll need to keep in mind to counter.

Plague - Will make you feel like uninstalling the game and from life. Unloaded a fully charged vile purge and hit the survivors with it and the game wouldn't register any sickness. I asked a friend to play the plague online and they also saw the same thing. Looks like Plague's taking clowns spot as least played killer once this goes live.

Ghostface - haven't encountered yet. don't own him. but I suspect it'll be a bit wonky like shapes stalking.

Not sure which of tehse we'd be able to adjust to and adapt. But right now I'm just a bit happier that I can play with my friends that are farther away from me.

Comments

• KagrenacKagrenac Member Posts: 773

Good. Hitboxes aren't going to seem broken because of ######### ping. I literally got hit by a wraith when he attacked, while i was behind him.