Problems and thoughts about DEMOGORGON after having played it
I'm going to tell you what I see wrong, sincerely Behavior thought it would be a bad killer, but ... it's very interesting, congratulations devs.
He can do very incredible things with the dash! I love!
@Janick and all the designer team! Congratulation
and the community managers @Peanits etc..
Problems I see:
- The Hitbox of the dash is quite problematic (with survivors and the environment) is very ... inconsistent, you will have to review its hitbox, there are occasions that you bump into a piece of wood or protruding from some structure with a small pixel.
- When he hits an obstacle his camera is very immobile (with THE DASH) (I agree) but when he hits a survivor his camera is a little mobile, could he move a little more? There are situations that the immobility of the camera causes us to lose the survivor.
- The killer's instinct (Hold M2) ... I think it has a range ... very bad ... don't you think? I don't know how many meters you have to detect the survivors, but being demogorgon should be a greater range, perhaps ... Currently it is ... 2-4 meters? I don't see much utility sincerely. It's the little I see most useless. Maybe ... increase it to 8-10 meters within the tunnel radius
- It may be a whim but, when demogorgon puts the 6 tunnels, add the option that demogorgon can break their own tunnels. There are several survivors who may not find the tunnels and it may be the case that you have a tunnel in a place where the time comes that does not help you at all, so that tunnel is useless. Add an option so that if you put demogorgon on top you have the option to remove it!
- The time you get "insidious" when you leave the tunnel is very short, 4-5 seconds? Increase it to 8-10 seconds
- is your base charge (M1) shorter than the other killers? Or is it a bug?
- The red Addon to break pallets with the dash, the stun you receive is very long ... is this a bug?
For all the rest, I love it, it is the first time that I am satisfied with a killer launch even though I would have liked it to have had more essence of 2 Freddy-type worlds, but I was glad that I had the upside down leading the survivors, you already understand me!
But hey, we will have to wait for future killers.