UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Give Babysitter a Notifcation

I think Babysitter needs to give a notification to the unhooked survivor in the same way that We'll Make It does.

As the unhooked survivor, it's pretty hard to tell that you aren't leaving a blood trail and impossible (unless you have Fixated, of course) to tell whether or not you are leaving scratch marks. This means the odds of you realizing what the unhooker is trying to do to save you are slim, and makes it harder for teamwork to happen, especially when comparing swf and solo survivors (swf will just tell each other that they have Babysitter).

As the Babysitter, the other person needs to know not to follow me since the killer can see my location, so that I can give the best distraction.

also pls make Babysitter also silence the other survivor thank you

Comments