Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 3.2.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Camaraderie another perk that will break swf even more.

HazeHoundHazeHound Member Posts: 814
edited September 2019 in 3.2.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback

Just like the title, what do you think about this perk, especially in group comm play?

In solo its kinda okayish but it will 'shine' in swf. Shame, i can already see massive dodge rates against ppl loaded together and more mories. I feel like quiting for longer time after it hits live servers. It just stops timer for way too long.

Comments

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 7,020

I mean stopping the timer is only usefull if the killer is nearby-ish. Otherwise you just wasted a perk slot for a perk that you wont get any more use of.

• AngryFluffyAngryFluffy Member Posts: 443

The only time this perk is actually useful is when the killer camps.

The only thing I am worried about is that it might encourage camping, since the killer ( pls correct me if I'm wrong) can see when the timer is paused and therefore knows that somebody is nearby and will (of cause) search the area for other survivors.

So it is basically more a help for killers to know where survivors are...

• BithardBithard Member Posts: 406

Just like BT and DS it will punish campers. BT and DS are a much more sensible pick really.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

More time on a hook just to watch your teammates loop the killer close to you? Sounds like Hell for that survivor. I preferred it when it was a "Last minute save" perk, as if you are on the last second and a survivor is rushing to save you, and that perk allows them to save you.

I'm more worried about Second Wind or Inner strength. Those will be common perks to see, I think.