Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Thought Third Day played Demogorgon (+8 hours played)

Th3NightmareTh3Nightmare Member Posts: 755

Having played several games with Demogorgon, I think it's good, but it needs some adjustments:

• The hitbox is quite inconsistent. (environment and with survivors)
  • The lunge should be slightly faster (With a small gesture of change of direction the survivor can dodge, perhaps increasing the speed slightly have a 50/50 chance. I guess it's fine, I'm not sure
  • BASE instinct I think it is very low range .. 4 meters? Increase it to 8 meters.
  • Increase stealth time when leaving the tunnel. 5-6 seconds currently? Increase it to 8-10 seconds.
  • The time it took for the survivors to clean the demogorgon tunnel was nerf? 12 seconds base? Increase it to 14-18 seconds since survivors can cooperate and eliminate it faster.
  • This suggestion I think JANICK answered, I think they won't do it to eliminate their own tunnels, but it would give them more opportunities.

Comments

• n2njauwun2njauwu Member Posts: 255

please look into red ranks . there is no way you can even use yor pounce vs them other than in situation if they are running in a tunnel staright into tunnel

1st look at meta perks '

survivors one of most used perk is dead hard . this perk will singly destroy his pounce

2nd its very easily to dodge ,, - charge speed is fine and range could be slightly longer but speed should be way faster , you cant even turn when you are charging , so its worse than billy who not only 1 shot but can curve ,

3rd his portals are actually good only at end game or in 3 gen strat , in all states of game other than thease i mentiones they feel pretty underwhelming and survivor get a sound notication you are using em.

If i were to rate , i think design is one of best ,,, mechanics are very interesting , but they need small tweaks or buffs ,

i mean come on , if im not mistaken the youtube trailer got around 7 milion views . so those 7 milions people even if they will become a survivor mains , they will still want to play demigorgon from killer side . and it would be decent move from behaviour to make this killer highher tier . and i dont even mean nurse lvl . but sth like hag / huntress lvl ,

also his addons feel underwhelming compare to things like nurse spirit ofc .. but also huntress ,,, clown even has ultra rare nice addon and exhautstion ,,,

since reworked legion it feels like devs balance more around base kit killler , and their all addons are not only not good but also not fun ,,

This chapter is one of better chances to make this game more popular so i just hope you guys dont mess it up .

• LastShoeLastShoe Member Posts: 484

I think that increasing his speed while charging pounce will be enough buff to make him stronger.

• Th3NightmareTh3Nightmare Member Posts: 755
    edited September 6

Thank you very much for your time in answering, what matters most is the hitbox "the lunge". They should check it, it is quite inconsistent, otherwise we can wait for it as it progresses on the official server.

• MineAntoiyaMineAntoiya Member Posts: 790

Basically saying devs have tested holds no weight to good players. Sorry about being harsh but it's true.

• JanickJanick Dev Posts: 123

Hello

I can assure you 100% that we do our inhouse tests with low ranks and high ranks. It has not always been that way in the past, but it is now part of our process when creating new content and killer review.

Thank you!

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 2,815

Off topic but the team did an amazing job on the new map.

• 8obot1c8obot1c Member Posts: 1,115

Im not here to respond to your comment, but can you please add better Ultra Rare add ons. The ones now are kinda garbage. Maybe when he uses his ability he sees survivors within 12 meter radius like other ultra rare add ons?