Thought Third Day played Demogorgon (+8 hours played)
Having played several games with Demogorgon, I think it's good, but it needs some adjustments:
- The hitbox is quite inconsistent. (environment and with survivors)
- The lunge should be slightly faster (With a small gesture of change of direction the survivor can dodge, perhaps increasing the speed slightly have a 50/50 chance. I guess it's fine, I'm not sure
- BASE instinct I think it is very low range .. 4 meters? Increase it to 8 meters.
- Increase stealth time when leaving the tunnel. 5-6 seconds currently? Increase it to 8-10 seconds.
- The time it took for the survivors to clean the demogorgon tunnel was nerf? 12 seconds base? Increase it to 14-18 seconds since survivors can cooperate and eliminate it faster.
- This suggestion I think JANICK answered, I think they won't do it to eliminate their own tunnels, but it would give them more opportunities.