Home PTB Feedback Archives 3.2.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Why does Mind breaker only work under 50% gen progression?

In case you don't know, one of the new perks, Mindbreaker, prevents survivors recovering from exhaustion while working on a generator. As most survivors run exhaustion perks, this has potential to be really good but it only works under 50% gen progression.

Unless I'm mistaken, most survivors will be exhausted in the mid game after a few chases. At the same time that's when most of the generators have been worked on so the perk doesn't have a great effect. Also even if an exhausted survivor works on a generator from 0% to completion, they will still recover from exhaustion as 50% of a generator is 40 seconds, the same as the exhaustion cool down.

In my opinion I think the gen progression requirement should be removed. As it stands the perk is only good for countering Sprint Burst and the occasional Dead Hard.

Comments