Home Technical Issues
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

No network connection join game failure

No network connection join game failure Is what it tells me every time I try to play the game on PS4 and I have Internet on all my other devices are connected so is my PlayStation I literally cannot play this game and when it does let me I join a lobby and somewhere in the middle of the game it logs me right out and it says no network connection I don’t know what to do it is what it tells me every time I try to play the game on PS4 and I have Internet on all my other devices are connected so is my PlayStation I literally cannot play this game and when it does let me I join a lobby and it’s somewhere in the middle of the game it logs me right out and it says no network connection I don’t know what to do It’s so annoying because I wanna play my game that I paid for and I can’t even play it I got a three month subscription that I can’t even use dead by daylight is literally the only game I have help

Comments

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 2,264

Try using an ethernet cable instead of wifi. If that doesn't fix it, there's a good chance it's a PSN issue.