Home Share Your Work Creations Submissions Artwork Submissions
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

Some beautiful DBD girls

https://vk.com/rorysart - my group Vkontakte

We at Behaviour Interactive Inc. would like your authorization to use excerpts of the following social media videos and/or photos from your channel. We would like to use such excerpts in order to showcase you as a fan of the game in promotional material on the game’s social media accounts on these websites: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch for a period of 5 years. In consideration, we will add your social media handle in the description of our post incorporating the excerpts.  

I agree with these terms

Comments

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 6,787

Those are really good, I love the style.

• AcesthetiicAcesthetiic Member Posts: 1,049

That Meg one is incredible.

• SkarkioSkarkio Member Posts: 598

I love meg and nea!

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 3,654

Cool, Meg looks great with the style you've used... but Nea and Feng look very similar (facial structure does anyway).

• GODQueenEvyGODQueenEvy Member Posts: 62

Really unique art style. I would definitely keep working on those, there is more potential in those pieces. I feel a uncomfortable, silent connection with Nea, because of the way she “stares” at me. Really love it. Keep up the great work.

• InnCognitoInnCognito Member Posts: 403

VERY GOOD, and very well done!