We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues with specific killers.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Platform:
Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Grab getting replaced by a hit in treatment

VoxyldVoxyld Member Posts: 18

Pc

I'm sure you all know maybe people say "the game took away my grab !" Usually, we all assume this is because of lag. Well today I got the proof that this is indeed a bug , and not just lag .

I was near a hook as doctor , and in treatment mode and someone tried to unhook someone in front of me. so I tried to use my treatment mode to grab them , but the game "took away" the grab animation and replaced with.. .a HIT animation !!! with the stick ! the cooldown animation played normally but immediately afterwards I was still in treatment mode, like nothing weird happened . This to me proved that the infamous "the game took away the grab" is not actually entirely because of lag , because there's no way lag can make the doctor instantly hit while in treatment mode .

Tagged:

Comments