The information and answers provided are anonymous, not shared with any third-party, and will not be used for purposes other than survey analysis.
Access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbD-PlayerSurvey
Killer Idea - The Wolf
Terror Radius: 16 Meters
Movement Speed: 4.4 M/S
Power: Call of the moon - Start the trial in your base form.
While in Base form (human form)
- Move at a reduced movement speed (4.4 M/S)
- You have a reduced Terror Radius (12 Meters)
- You lose your Red Stain
- You may desecrate Prayer sites
Injuring Survivors while in base form causes them to become Tainted until Hooked or Purified. While Tainted a viable dark mist surrounds them and their portrait.
While in Beast form
- Move at an increased movement speed (4.8 M/S)
- You have an increased terror radius (40 meters)
- Tainted Survivors in your terror radius become "tethered" to you
For every Tainted Survivor teathered to you, all Survivors inside your terror radius move 5% slower.
6 Prayer Statues spawn around the map, you do NOT see their aura's. While in base form you may interact with them to destroy them. This locks you out of wolf form for 45 seconds but renders the statue unusable for the rest of the trial.
Destroying a Prayer statue takes 2 seconds and is effected by Brutal Strength and Fire up.
A Tainted Survivor may interact with a Prayer Statue for 10 seconds to purify themselves of taint. If they are tethered with you when this happens you will be kicked out of wolf form instantly. This also reveals the aura of that Prayer Statue to the other Survivors.
Tainted Survivors do not see the Aura of the Prayer Statues.
Holding M2 will cause you to slow down and transform and switch forms. This has no cooldown by default.
While transforming into Beast form you will howl, producing a map wide non-directional noise and disorienting any Survivors in your (new) terror radius (Makes their screen blurry like with Clown).
Transforming into Beast form takes 2.5 seconds
Transforming into Base form takes 1.5 seconds
While transforming you move at 3.68 M/S
- Move faster while transforming (0.1 M/S)
- Decrease how long you are locked in base form after destroying a Prayer Statue (by 10 seconds)
- Decrease time to transform into Base form (by 0.5 seconds)
- Tainted Survivors glow white
- Move faster while transforming (0.2 M/S)
- Decrease how long you are locked in base form after destroying a Prayer Statue (by 15 seconds)
- 1 less Prayer Statue spawns
- Decrease time to transform into Beast form (by 0.3 seconds)
- For every Tethered Survivor decrease the Action speed of Survivors in your terror radius by 5%
- Decrease time to transform into Beast form (by 0.5 seconds)
- For every Tethered Survivor decrease the Action speed of Survivors in your terror radius by 8%
- 1 less Prayer Statue spawns. You Destroy Prayer Statues 50% faster
- Increase slow down from each tethered Survivor in your terror radius while in Beast form (by an additional 2%)
- Increase the time it takes Survivors to Purify themselves with a Prayer Statue (by 3 seconds)
- Increase the time it takes Survivors to Purify themselves with a Prayer Statue (by 5 seconds)
- Increase your movement Speed while in Beast form (by 0.1 M/S)
- When a Survivor becomes tethered their Aura is revealed for 3 seconds
- While in base form tainted Survivors are oblivious
- Transforming does not cause you to howl
- You are not locked out of Beast form when breaking Prayer Statues
Mark of the Beast - Mark a Survivor when you hit them. The next time they attempt to heal, repair, open an exit gate, open a chest, break a totem or sabotage a hook they will scream revealing their location for 5 seconds. Can be applied to up to 2/3/4 Survivors at once.
Hex: Decay - After a Survivor has vaulted over a pallet 4/3/2 times it will instantly break. This effect is disabled once the Hex totem is cleansed.
Growing Rage - Any time you are stunned gain a token. After preforming a break action move 2.5% faster for 1 second per token. Lose 3/2/1 tokens after hooking a Survivor.