Due to a power outage we will be postponing The Archive live broadcast that was planned for 2PM today. We will communicate as soon as we have an ETA. Thank you.
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

What's the strongest map in the game for survivors iyo?

Leonardo1itaLeonardo1ita Member Posts: 361
edited September 10 in General Discussions

If you don't remember them all this is the link : https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Realms

Comments

• Leonardo1itaLeonardo1ita Member Posts: 361

In my opinion the strongest are Fractured cowshed and mount Ormond. One has a lot of jungle gyms connected to path pallets( kinda god unmindgamable pallets)

And mount Ormond has like an infinite number of jungle gym that I can't even count all of them

• altruisticaltruistic Member Posts: 806

Define "strongest." For a Survivor one of the Farm maps most likely. For Killer, probably The Game or Treatment Theatre.

The best map overall is probably Coal Tower IMO.

Really small so it is good for a Killer.

Can have some nice juke spots, so good for Survivor.

Probably the most balanced map in the game.

The game? With like 19-20 pallets each game for sure? XD

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 867

Thompsons House.

Gigantic in size, with the shack on one side, and the house with loads of really strong loops on the other side.

• terumisanterumisan Member Posts: 302

Rotton fields is pretty bad for killer since you can't see so you'll either start a chase randomly or lose the survivor in a chase

• WeckWeck Member Posts: 1,155

Pallethaven. Or I guess autohaven.

Everything is too short so no mindgames, and safe pallets everywhere.

Haddonfield is prettt brutal too

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 6,638
    edited September 10

Blood Lodge.

Also, good luck with Azarov's Resting Place's late-game section if the Exit Gates are on both sides.

• immortalls96immortalls96 Member Posts: 1,232

I'd say haddonfield , pallet haven, or the asylum..that building is 31 flavors of bs.

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 1,723

The Game is only really useful when using Hex-Perks. Without Hex-Perks it is not a really good Map for Killer, because nearly all Pallets are safe. It is small tho.

For Survivor, the best Maps are Thompsons House and Blood Lodge.

Thompsons House has 3 really safe Pallets around the Main Building and can have insane RNG (like Cow Loop into Jungle Gym into Jungle Gym).

Blood Lodge has a lot of Pallets in the Center, which are really safe since you can see the Killer. Some High Wall Central Structures would fix this tho.

I dont think that Haddonfield is the best Map for Survivors, it is strong with Balanced Landing, but without it, Thompsons House and Blood Lodge are better.

• MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 1,777
    edited September 10

I love Wretched Shop as Survivor. The infinite there is so strong.

Infinite of Misery is good too.

• GhostingmyteammatesGhostingmyteammates Member Posts: 216

Blood lodge unless you have enduring/BS or you are playing as either huntress/nurse/billy

Haddonfield because its a [BAD WORD] mess of a map and devs refuse to actually rework it.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 2,154

Autohaven, Haddonfield, any long stretch map with gens and Hawkins.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 10,643

Haddonfield

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 2,657

Haddonfield, Bloodlodge, Ironworks... Pick your poison really.

• MarcusMarcus Member Posts: 1,115

Haddonfield, Disturbed Ward, Blood Lodge, Wretched Shop, Ironworks of Misery, Groaning Storehouse, Thompson House, Mount Ormond Resort, just pick one 😁.

• DBD_PinheadDBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 178

Haddonfield and most maps where Blendettes play immersed. Seeing Haddonfield come up during offerings make me want to DC off the bat.

• ArrowTheGreat11ArrowTheGreat11 Member Posts: 157

i rarely lose at Rotten Fields, and Azarov’s has so many pallets it’s insane. So those two

Not strong? Have you ever found those freaking rng infinites?

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 1,402
    edited September 11

Haddonfield easily if they are running Balanced Landing.

Ironworks of Infinites is the strongest MacMillan map.

Wretched Shop is probably the strongest Autohaven map due to the middle structure.

Rotten Fields is the largest and easiest to rush generators on. Thompson House has the best survivor set-up. I tend to lose most on Fractured Cowshed though.

The Game is TERRIBLE. All the pallets are safe and the round is basically pallet kicking simulator then all the gens are done and you STILL haven’t broken every pallet.

Disturbed Ward and Grim Pantry have the strongest main structures in the game easily.

Every other map is bearable

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 1,607
    edited September 11

Haddonfield and Grim Pantry in my opinion.

You can make other maps work if you really try, but in my experience they will always get all gens done and there isn't anything you can do about it.

• savevatznicksavevatznick Member Posts: 212

Fractured Cowshed

Tons of pallet loops that are completely non-mindgameable that usually combo into an adjacent jungle gym or structure window, as well as the cow tree loop which also combos. The center of the map is corn, which means you're constantly playing the edges as killer.

Stupid easy map for good survivors tbh.

• AttackfrogAttackfrog Member Posts: 1,088

Haddonfield is the only one that I consistently do awful with (as killer)

All others can depend on rng and can be better or worse but Haddonfield is a crazy outlier. I never ever do well there unless I am playing absolute potato survivors or have like 2 dcs lol (and even then I'll get looped for days while the other one does gens).

Or maybe I just suck.

• NoShinyPonyNoShinyPony Member Posts: 3,422
  • AttackfrogAttackfrog Member Posts: 1,088

I think it depends on the killer. Generally smaller and flatter is better lol but I love the indoor maps with T1 MM and doc.

• SairekSairek Member Posts: 1,885

If we're talking statistically, Rotten Fields has nearly a 60% survival rate for survivors. But we're talking about all skill levels here.

In actuality, the strongest map is Haddonfield hands down.

edited September 11

Still, I dont think that Haddonfield without BL is stronger than Thompsons House or Blood Lodge.

This is actually a question which does not make sense at all. You can say that for Survivors, because they are just Skins. But for Killers, every Map favours Killers, when we would assume that it is enough when 1 Killer has his best Map.

Like, Farm Maps are all really good for Billy. But bad for Nurse. Nurse is good on Blood Lodge tho, which is also really good for Survivors. Lerys and The Game are amazing for Hag, but Nurse will hate Lerys and Billy is also not strong on them.

So yeah, every Map favours SOME Killers, but you cannot simply say that Map X is really strong for all Killers. And lets not forget Killer Builds.

• NoShinyPonyNoShinyPony Member Posts: 3,422

@Aven_Fallen With my question, I did not forbid the user to specify that any maps would favour only specific killers. Also, the person I was replying to was the one who was speaking about "many killer sided maps" in general. So I don't think there is anything wrong with asking.

You are even claiming that every map would favour some killers. So, just to pick a few, which killers are favoured by any of the MacMillan maps, Crotus Prenn maps, Haddonfield, Springwood or Red Forest?

You even say that all farm maps are good for Billy, when really Rotten Fields is the only one which doesn't favour survivors. Billy will get looped to death on Thompson House, Cowshed, Torment Creek & Abattoir and I can't come up with any other killer who would be favoured by these maps.

It is the other way round. Killers have best Maps (best in the sense of better than the others), IF they have a meaningful power which can do something out of the Map (e.g. Wraith does not have any Map that helps with the playstyle, so has Clown or Legion).

Few examples:

Trapper-->McMillan Maps when using Tar Bottles, Yamaoka is also quite good for Trapper, but The Game is not good at all, because the Traps are visible.

Billy-->Farm Maps are better than other Maps because they have huge open Spaces to use the mobility at its best.

Hag-->Basically the opposite of Billy, the more open the Map is, the worse it is for Hag. So Lerys or The Game are good, Farm Maps are awful.

Doctor-->The Game (or small Maps in General), gets hurt on basically every other Map because Doc sucks

Ghostface-->Lerys or the Game, Maps with hiding spots in General, Corn Maps are the worst

and probably many others.

So the Direction Killer-->Map good for this Killer works. But making Killers out of Maps would not work. It is basically the combination of both, as Survivor you can be happy when you see that the Map is Blood Lodge, but very unhappy if you hear that the Killer is Nurse. On the other hand, if it is Lerys, you might want to vomit (at least I do, I hate indoor Maps), but when you hear the Nurse, you know that it helps you in this case.

I dont think that there is any Map which is Killer-sided in the game. If people speak about a killer-sided Map, I only read "The Game", but that is only for Hex Perks. I am not running any Hex-Perks and so I have nothing to benefit from, so for me, The Game is not killer-sided. Maybe because Survivors spend so much time to find Gens, but thats it.

• Spooky13Spooky13 Member Posts: 228

Blood Lodge with all the pallets, Rotten Fields if you are corn blind or any other killer than Billy, Haddonfield, Shelter Woods with no pallets, The Game if there are a lot of pallets, Lery's as Nurse or Billy, Azarov's if you have poor map pressure, it's all subjective to what role and who you are playing really. Except Haddonfield, Haddonfield can burn.