The 3.3.0 PTB has been closed. Please be sure to leave any feedback you may have here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/3-3-0-ptb
If you have a moment, we'd also appreciate if you could fill out The Archives survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J83Q56Z
Thank you!
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Favorite cosmetic?

Comments

• ReaktansReaktans Member Posts: 10

Bunny feng <3

• NikkiwhatNikkiwhat Member Posts: 914
    I like too many for jus one xD my favs are:
    -Poncho Bing Bong Boi( Shadow Face Wrap)
    -Momma Bear Huntress
    -Harajuku Graffiti Nea
    -Comedy Horror Clown
    -Downtown Fair Clown
    -Foul Bile Doctor
    -Seeping Hollow Bing Bong Boi
  • MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 2,522

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    I really like the doctors Victorian coat and weapon but I think my favorite has got to be the Nurses' Victorian outfit. Hallowed blight ones are really cool too.

One day...one day...

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 4,873

@MegaWaffle said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    I really like the doctors Victorian coat and weapon but I think my favorite has got to be the Nurses' Victorian outfit. Hallowed blight ones are really cool too.

One day...one day...

Why do the licence holders hate us?! :cry:

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 3,394

Susie <3

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 2,961

chuckles.
    god i love this mask!

@Ihatelife said:
    Susie <3

I'll probably be playing Jo the most. Susie is great though, most creative mask by far. I can't wait to hear their voices too!

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@Ihatelife said:
    Susie <3

I'll probably be playing Jo the most. Susie is great though, most creative mask by far. I can't wait to hear their voices too!

Sadly, she will be to own in the store... Propably for 1100 auric cells

@Ihatelife said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@Ihatelife said:
    Susie <3

Unfortunately, if they do come by default it would be amazing but that sadly won't happen most likely. I enjoy spending money on cosmetics but these are lore characters

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@Ihatelife said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@Ihatelife said:
    Susie <3

Unfortunately, if they do come by default it would be amazing but that sadly won't happen most likely. I enjoy spending money on cosmetics but these are lore characters

Yeah, It would be really amazing... but she is unfortunately very detailed, so I guess she will to buy.. (I HOPE NOT)

@Ihatelife said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@Ihatelife said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

@Ihatelife said:
    Susie <3

Yeah, It would be really amazing... but she is unfortunately very detailed, so I guess she will to buy.. (I HOPE NOT)

Yup, we've just gotta have a tiny bit of hope :smile:

• SupernautSupernaut Member Posts: 775

Almost worthy of another conversation, but I think there are some Cosmetics that are so popular, that others are neglected.

I only ever see Doctors with Blighted body now, and have yet to see the Victorian body.
    Similarly, with David King, I only ever see the Shirtless skin and have never seen the Rowdy Boy Rose Training Jacket, which I proudly sport and is also my answer to your question! :)

• Wolf74Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

Btw... why are literally ALL David King cosmetics from the shorthaired sportsoutfit?
    I am running the bearded David with the more bulky clothing (thick jacket and boots), but even the recoloers are all "the other" outfit.

@Supernaut said:
    Almost worthy of another conversation, but I think there are some Cosmetics that are so popular, that others are neglected.

I only ever see Doctors with Blighted body now, and have yet to see the Victorian body.
    Similarly, with David King, I only ever see the Shirtless skin and have never seen the Rowdy Boy Rose Training Jacket, which I proudly sport and is also my answer to your question! :)

Yeah, some cosmetics are very underrated. I wanted to buy the Victorian doctor body and cane but I already spent so much on all the killer blight cosmetics that I'm holding off from buying any until the new chapter comes out because I'm going to buy that and a few cosmetics like Santa clown and a few Christmas sweaters for my fave survivors

• ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 649

I hope there's no rules against reviving but I found this through Google.

Mine has to be Ballerina Feng atm. For killer, probably the Nurse's Miss Smithson or the Spirits school girl outfit. Also love the Hag's red dress and Gold and Silk outfit.

• Maelstrom10Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,270

Honestly fav is the new Kate skin. Just always been into metal/Rock women.

• CorianderCoriander Member Posts: 907
  • MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 1,397

A few I really like...

Burial Kimono Spirit

Grizzly Bear Head Huntress

Mud Medusa Hag

The new surgeon Doctor outfit

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 1,593

For Killers:

Absolute favorite is P3 julie. Nothing like seeing that girl covered in blood... What, you thought I'd say Suzie? XD

Although, Spirit's Red kimono, blade that comes with the kimono, and the Oni face looks cool too.

Doctor's Blighted cosmetics are also cool.

For survivors:

Jane's art cosmetics are nice, but I like all the ugly sweaters Especially Ace's.

I also like American Flag Kate with long blue jeans too.

• Johnny_XManJohnny_XMan Member Posts: 790

So many to choose from...

As killer I really like the Tragic Love Opera Wraith costume.

As survivor I love Parachute Dwight. 😍

• anarchy753anarchy753 Member Posts: 1,180

The Test Subject for Pig. It's awesome how it includes part of the outfits from Saw 1 and 3 and looks way cooler than her default (which weirdly doesn't match anything from the movies.)

On the survivor side, shirtless David, 100%.

• kcwolf1975kcwolf1975 Member Posts: 55

Ram head on hallowed blight huntress

• GraveHunterGraveHunter Member Posts: 67

Biker Kate jeans and Summer Kate top.

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 1,397

I thought the red robe Pig was directly from the first movie during the jumpscare on Adam?

I do dislike her default head piece though. It’s too damn big. The newer ones are so much nicer.

• PyroDudePyroDude Member Posts: 283

All Tapp cosmetics

And Clowns santa outfit

• WeckWeck Member Posts: 1,148

You guys are all wrong!

This exists in the game

I'm only partially joking. The puppet is great. XD

Kate's new costume is also amazing.

• anarchy753anarchy753 Member Posts: 1,180
    edited September 11

It's very inspired by outfits Amanda and the other Pigs wore, but nobody had a cloak that exposed their belly button with jeans. It's also usually a dark red or black robe with red hems and collar, or a red hoodie at one point. Obviously they wanted her a bit less stealthy by default in the game, or just made her more feminine to be distinct as a character from just "any one of the Pigs."

Either way, love all her stuff, just weird that she's the only killer or survivor that isn't almost identical (in clothing at the very least) to the movie.

• GuertenaGuertena Member Posts: 294

Where's Dwighty?

• immortalls96immortalls96 Member Posts: 1,232

I love mix and matching cosmetics, I think I'm pretty good at it..my personal favorite though..hmm..I'd say my spirit..she uses the first white dress, drowned cosmetic head, and I cant remembercwhat they called the weapon, it's the weapon from her newest outfit, the serrated katana or something

• TheHoodedOneTheHoodedOne Member Posts: 6,311

The upcoming Feng outfit