1 reason why Legion is underwhelming
Their add-ons... only few of them you will usually use (+power duration and -power recovery time), many other are trash like, overnerfed or needing complete rework.
They are terrible, you know it.
Smiley Face Pin
A friendly looking, bright yellow button used as a sarcastic statement.
- Attacks in Feral Frenzy apply 20% Mangled Status Effects
- Doesn't Stack
Defaced Smiley Pin
A once friendly looking, bright yellow button of a defaced smiley. A signature icon of The Legion.
- Fully Mended Survivors suffer from the Exhausted Status Effect for 60 seconds
The Legion Pin
A handmade button with the face of The Legion. To use exclusively on intimidation dares.
- Fully Mended Survivors suffer from the Broken Status Effect for 60 seconds
+ Killer Instinct Range
Killer Insticnt information is very good, but these add-ons confuse me bcs its harder to determine how far are the Survivors. You can make a mistake and start running after the survivor who is too far away. How to fix it.
A wide grey and red braided rope bracelet. The inscription "F. J. S. J." can be seen, crudely written in bold black ink.
- Increases the Killer Instinct's detection range by 4 metres
- Increases the Feral Frenzy movement speed by 0.12 m/s when the Killer Instinct is activated
Highly caffeinated tablets to make you extra sharp for exams or draining activities
- Increases the Killer Instinct's detection range by 6 metres
- Increases the Feral Frenzy movement speed by 0.16 m/s when the Killer Instinct is activated
Susie's Mix Tape
A fast and thrilling mix tape with energising songs with break-neck beats.
- Increases the Killer Instinct's detection range by 10 metres
- Increases the Feral Frenzy movement speed by 0.2 m/s when the Killer Instinct is activated
These add-ons are definitely overnerfed, Julie's mix tape reduces fatigue duration by 0.2 seconds, its nothing! My ideas:
Julie's Mix Tape
A dark and depressing mix tape made out from mainly power ballads and gloomy melodies.
- Reduces the Fatigue duration by 0.5 seconds
- Clears vision during Fatigue by 33%
- Doesn't Stack
Joe's Mix Tape
A mix of bangin' tracks and slammin' beats for chillaxin' when life's a bitch.
- Reduces the Fatigue duration by 0.7 seconds
- Clears vision during Fatigue by 50%
- Doesn't Stack
A handful of dirt collected from the janitor's final resting place. It is unnaturally cold.
- Reduces the Fatigue Duration by 1 second
- Clears vision during Fatigue by 75%
- Doesn't stack
Stab Wounds Study
A printed medical article stolen from Ormond's public library, vulgarising a study on lesions and stab wounds.
- Reduces the Deep Wound Timer of all Survivors by 25 seconds
- Fully mended Survivors suffer from the 5% Hindered Status Effect for 60 seconds
Frank's Mix Tape
Never go on a kill mission without your tunes. A track list of massive distortions and loud percussion that stabs at your eardrums.
- Missed attacks don't make you leave Feral Frenzy
- Increases Feral Frenzy movement speed by 0.2 m/s
- Reduces Vault durations during Feral Frenzy to 1 second
- Reduces movement speed during Fatigue by 50%
- Manually cancelling Feral Frenzy depletes the remainder of Legion's power gauge