The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who are you going to play first on Tuesday?

TheGorgonTheGorgon Member Posts: 655
edited September 15 in General Discussions

Stranger things is for sure the most exciting chapter we've gotten to date. Which character are you planning on playing and leveling first? I'll go first!

20$ to buy Steve, his scoops outfit and a head piece for my clown. Additionally, I have 1M bloodpoints saved up which should get my Steve to at least level 35. So what about you?

Comments

• AttackfrogAttackfrog Member Posts: 1,135

My machinist in FFXIV

• KaijuKaiju Member Posts: 152

i didn't watch the series but Nancy seems like a good main idk but seems time to leave Claudette for a while (until i get all the teachables)

• LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 1,589

Probably max Steve first his perks are interesting plus he has a anti tunnel perk. Nancy and Demogorgan will be after. I might also do Demogorgan simply because BP is more effective for killer.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 3,497

I played mostly the Nancy in PTB and since it will take forever to play the game as demo...

Steve Ahoy 😈

• immortalls96immortalls96 Member Posts: 1,851

Likely the demogorgan..I can just farm with my dwight to get perks on my survivors to get their perks

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,023

Demogorgon.

I don't play much survivor but Scoops Steve is tempting me to change that.

• Yung_SlugYung_Slug Member Posts: 932

Depends on whether I feel like playing killer or survivor that day. If survivor, then Nancy because I love fixated. And Sbeve's perks are lame.

• KycerKycer Member Posts: 196

Demogordon

• TheGorgonTheGorgon Member Posts: 655

Might as well criticize my cooking. Perfect! New killer tests your ability to cook and if you're absolute dog at it, get hooked.

• Slaughterhouse3Slaughterhouse3 Member Posts: 204

I'm a killer main so Gordon gets my love first! Steve next because he is amazing! Then Nancy.

• CornpopersCornpopers Member Posts: 730

Demogorgon 100%

• KilmeranKilmeran Member Posts: 1,904
    edited September 15

If I play DbD Tuesday, probably the Pig since I'm trying to learn her.

I'm not rushing to get this DLC since I'm not a fan of the show and can wait. Same issue I had with Ghostface. Still haven't bought him yet. Ghostface and Stranger Things will be the only two DLCs that I don't own of the collection, due to not being interested in the licensed material.

As for Perks, I have so many teachables still to unlock and get on main characters for both Killer and Survivor, that even the new Perks aren't a selling point for me right now.

• CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 2,695

Probably kate. Possibly Pig. Depends on the mood.

• moutray77moutray77 Member Posts: 10

Might wait a week or a month to see what nerf they will add.

• MedicSpirit7MedicSpirit7 Member Posts: 352
    edited September 15

Nancy and her new outfit get half a million points and the demogorgon gets the other half

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,017

Definitely the 🅱️ E M O 🅱️ O R 🅱️ ON

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 1,675

Probably level up Nancy and get her perks. I have 1M BP, 4000 shards, and three daily rituals saved up. Probably gonna prestige her at some point.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 2,173

Demogorgon. Being on console I never got to try him on the PTB.

• TWiXTTWiXT Member Posts: 629
    edited September 15

Got 1 mil BP + 3 x 60k BP rituals unclaimed + 8800-ish Shards saved for the next shrine, so potentially 1.9 mil BP in all once I cash in the shards, All of which is gonna go into Demogorgon to give him a good start hopefully. I'm most excited for the bloodweb changes though, and hopefully a 2x BP weekend in the near future, at which point I'm gonna focus on the survivors; It's gonna be so nice having the grind reduced!

• MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 2,245
    edited September 15

Demogorgon.

I don't play Survivor enough to want to level up another Survivor.

• ItzSoulzItzSoulz Member Posts: 335

Demogorgon

• PyroDudePyroDude Member Posts: 346

I couldn't decide between Steve and Nancy so I flipped a coin

I will level and play steve first

I got 1000000 bps + unclaimed daily rituals (60k and 45k) and a lot of shards ready

• Science_GuyScience_Guy Member Posts: 695

Claudette.

• Star99erStar99er Member Posts: 672
    edited September 15

Well seeing as I’m limited to just 1 million bloodpoints and have 8k shards, I’ll probably use them all on Nancy since she has the best perk out of the 3 of them. I’ll probably level up Demogorgon after her.

• GardeniaGardenia Member Posts: 1,059

My Girl Jane <3 I'll get the teachables from the others though by leveling them up.

Jane ftw!

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I'm probably go in to play more survivor

I'll try to play the Demogorgon but I'm afraid the queue times are going to be bad

• GamzelloGamzello Member Posts: 817

Scoops Ahoy Steve!!!!

• JagoJago Member Posts: 645

Killer queues gonna be awful.

Time to play survivors with insta blind lights.

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 2,886

Nancy, I just need Fixated. After unlock I'm back to Feng Min.

• NoShinyPonyNoShinyPony Member Posts: 3,797

Nancy or Steve, haven't made my final decision yet. Killer queues are going to be bad when everybody wants to play Demo-chan, so it's time to play survivor for probably the next two weeks.