We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

So What Are You Terrible At?

StupidPalletsStupidPallets Member Posts: 351
edited September 16 in General Discussions

Everyone is terrible at something in this game. I'm particularly terrible. I can't follow scratch marks, can't track the Killer's red light in front of them, and I bump into tree's.

Comments

• GroxiverdeGroxiverde Member Posts: 485

I'm very bad at playing the shack at red ranks as killer. Most of the time the survivor vaults the window 2-3 times.

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 811

loops that don't allow me 100% visual of the killer

• ExerlinExerlin Member Posts: 292

I am extremely bad when the killer mindgames at pallets. I can't see them and don't know what to do!

(if anyone has any tutorials on this pls help me)

• AetherBytesAetherBytes Member Posts: 965

Looping as a survivor.

• KilmeranKilmeran Member Posts: 1,891

Looping as survivor.

• WeckWeck Member Posts: 1,171

Finding where to loop.

I can loop ok, but I can't for the life of me run properly to the next loop

• StupidPalletsStupidPallets Member Posts: 351

I personally dont understand the point of the loop. My main course of action is to just get away from the killer. lol

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 953

I'm terrible at Ghostface, though I'm not entirely convinced that he has a ton of upside. Still, I can usually get 2 kills with Clown or Leatherface, yet I usually struggle to get one with Ghostface.

• Viracocha72Viracocha72 Member Posts: 17

New player here, I seem to be terminally bad at running away from killers. Kind of a game killer for me.

• CrazewtboyCrazewtboy Member Posts: 576

Most times I am extremely bad at knowing when to drop a chase. My desire to catch them convinces me that it is the best option no matter how long they have ran me for all ready

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 1,909

Following scratch marks. I swear sometimes they go off in a different direction to where the survivor went.

• MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 1,831

I don't know when to slug, and I have trouble keeping a snowball unless it's a massive one (like two on hook, one down, one injured.)

• PyroDudePyroDude Member Posts: 293

Looping as survivor.

And playing as killer.

Appearently I am really bad as Ghostface because I just can't the adept achievement with him.

• WeckWeck Member Posts: 1,171

What I found helps me, is wait for it them to start doing it, walk backwards and turn the camera with them.

• Blackowt_9120Blackowt_9120 Member Posts: 270

Turn up that sensitivity! Mine is on 95.

I’m bad at survivor in general. I don’t have the patience to do gens, and I really just don’t enjoy be hunted. I’ll only do survivor matches for dailies

• NMCKENMCKE Member, Trusted Posts: 5,616

Mind Games as the survivor :(

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 1,177

I'm not really terrible at anything with regard to DbD.

I can play all the killers reasonably well. Although, Doc is probably my weakest killer.

And I can play survivor at rank 1 level, which includes looping.

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I am terrible at Huntress, I don't even know how to aim the hatchets

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 10,739

I can’t read a killers movement very well.

• Maelstrom10Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,277

I struggle against the hag. the camera tug, and scream always scare the [BAD WORD] out of me. Also struggle with saving bp for new chapters as im always spending..

I also struggle to break chases when i know im losing, despite it being the better alternative since i love the satisfaction of winning a long chase against someone who's playing well. Not tunnel vision mind you, i just like chases and mind games as there fun and would rather do that then win even though i want to if that makes sense.

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 1,656

Survivor in general 😅

• grayon444grayon444 Member Posts: 206

What type of pallets do you struggle with?Long wall pallets or open pallets?

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 684

Getting the Wounded Healer trophy on PS4 🧐

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 437

Im really bad in playing killer and survivor.

• KabuKabu Member Posts: 713

Living. Because I'm bad at living I'm also a very selfish (or practical) teammate. If I don't think I'll live going for the save then I'll just leave.

• StardustSpeedwayStardustSpeedway Member Posts: 48

Billy. For the life of me I cannot get the hang of the chainsaw lol.

• AngryFluffyAngryFluffy Member Posts: 121

As killer I'm really bad and finding survivors when they hide.

As survivor I have a hard time when killers moonwalk in mindgames and I can't relate on the red light.

And I'm still bad at knowing the maps. I have big trouble with "The Game" and a bad sense of direction in general.

• Rin_is_my_waifuRin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 247

As a killer nothing but as survivor I'm bad at 360ing. Sometimes I manage to do it and sometimes I fail.