Home Technical Issues
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Game Performance survey.
The information and answers provided are anonymous, not shared with any third-party, and will not be used for purposes other than survey analysis.

Access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbD-PlayerSurvey
The forum is currently experiencing issues, we are aware and these are being looked into. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Stay safe in the fog!

Stuck in bloodweb (PC)

edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 2,188

I am running into an issue today on PC where the I am getting stuck on the bloodweb screen after completing a level 50 bloodweb on killer. It is happening with Ghostface, but it has happened to me on Clown before. I complete all the nodes on the bloodweb, and it doesn't cycle to a new one. I am unable to back out or change screens until a game starts. I can click Ready and Unready, but I can't leave the bloodweb screen.

Comments

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 3,519

That's definitely not intended behaviour. Has it been resolved after todays patch? If not, you may want to grab a log file and submit it to https://support.deadbydaylight.com

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 2,188
    edited September 2019

I'll try to reproduce it and submit a log file tomorrow. I can get it to happen if I search for a match as Ghostface or Clown, enter the bloodweb, and complete a level 50 web before finding a lobby. Neither character is prestiged. It resolves itself once the trial is completed, but it can happen again if I repeat the steps. Definitely seems related to completing bloodwebs while searching for a match.

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 3,519

Oh yeah, support will definitely want logs of that then. If you can grab some screenshots too, that'd be good. :)

• PyroGLPyroGL Member Posts: 153
    edited October 2019

I am having the identical issue when leveling up Nancy right now.

EDIT: After Alt +F4ing, and rebooting the game, it seems to work again.