Can't connect to game

2»

Comments

• baesikbaesik Member Posts: 25
    edited September 2019

Also having this issue.

Edit: Using Spectrum in the SoCal area.

• wurfflwurffl Member Posts: 4

Installing the Steam Beta worked for me.

• Chaotic_RiddleChaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,922

I’m finally in, boys! See y’all on the other side!!

• tortradertortrader Member Posts: 342

Fell back into this error. Got disconnected from my game.

• UsuiUsui Member Posts: 531

Let me guess we aren't going to get a response on this even though NOBODY on my friend list can get in game.

• Captain_SpauldingCaptain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

Finally in boys and gals. All I did was close and reopen the game several times. Don't really know what the issue is but it's certainly on their side. It's no ones game or files. I know we all complain about it, well at least I do, but they really need to put some of their funds into the actual server side and not cosmetic side. Yes, two departments but of the same store.

• Ark_the_BonsaiArk_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 862

I was having this just now and I tried switching from invisible to online on steam and it worked (I like to be invisible when I'm playing games alone so I don't get invitations. Not really a socialite, but some people are and can't get the hint after the first time I ignore the popup)

Correlation doesn't mean causation, I just wanted to post this in case it helped someone else.

• Tucking_FriggeredTucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636
    edited September 2019

Full reinstall worked for me. Sorry for the delayed reply I had some weird internet issues to resolve.

Also if you are coming back to the game from an extended hiatus and notice long queues, reinstall. Even though your game updated it doesn't seem to go over smoothly.

• KilmeranKilmeran Member Posts: 2,793

@Tucking_Friggered I went and played F13 for an hour. Came back and got right into DbD. Whatever happened earlier seems to have been fixed, at least for my ability to login.