We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Steam offline

https://gyazo.com/ff8f1528e1344adcd1a01c94f6f8db29

My steam is online and all other games are working only DBD is showing me this problem . i restarted both pc and steam and reinstalled the game and it still showed me the same message . please help this is frustrating

Tagged:

Comments

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 517

The list of official fixes says this for connection issues.

CONNECTION TO SERVER ISSUE

Follow these steps if you experience connection issues.

1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run"
    2. Type "cmd" (without quotes) and hit enter to bring up "Command Prompt"
    3. First, type "ipconfig /release" (without quotes) and hit enter.
    4. Second, type "ipconfig /renew" (without quotes) and hit enter
    5. Lastly, type "ipconfig /flushdns" (without quotes) and hit enter
    6. We also advise repairing / reinstalling EAC
    7. Restart your computer

You can also try running DbD as admin, or running steam as admin. I've had this on 7 days to die and one of those usually sorts it out (also an EAC game)

• GalaxersGalaxers Member Posts: 6

@KhaineGB i followed these instructions but it still doesnt work

• SnapshotSnapshot Member Posts: 615

I also get that from time to time. Try using a VPN as most likely this results in the game not being able to connect to Steam due to a port / firewall / proxy issue.

nope even vpn doesnt work it still shows me same thing its been like this for 3 days now

is this not gonna be fixed? its almost a month now i havent been able to play the game

• HellCatJaneHellCatJane Member Posts: 453

@Galaxers Are you running any firewalls? Or anti virus? I'd try turning those off. Have you also contacted steam? Could be an issue or resolution on their end.

when i tried to talk to steam support , it told me they cannot help with games run by other companies and they gave me the official website to this and yeah i tried turning everything off as in vpn/firewalls/anti virus and still

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 517

Honestly, the only time I have this problem (which happens on other EAC games too), I find running steam as admin, the game as admin or both as admin usually fixes it.

And then it usually goes away on it's own too.