We are aware of a current issue going around affecting most forum users. Affected users received this message upon log in: "You need to reset your password. This is most likely because an administrator recently changed your account information. Click here to reset your password."

We are currently investigating this incident.
The November 2019 Developer Update is now available: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103996/
Chapter 14 Teaser:
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Halloween event idea

Walker_of_the_fog_96Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 499
edited September 9 in General Discussions

While I was asleep (thanks Freddy) it occurred to me that event could happen in October, here we go:

a new event object is introduced: pumpkin-shaped candy bag (survivor only).

a new object is created on the map:candy basket.

survivors with their candy bag can only take one candy for each basket that is created on the map (a maximum of 4)

When the survivors are knocked down they will release a candy, the killers can eat that candy.

You will have to collect a minimum of 10 or 15 to get a piece of cosmetics related to the Halloween event.

Cosmetics:

1_zombie dwight (painted with cheap makeup)

2-ghost meg(with a sheet with a hole for his head)

3-generic nurse claudette(it wouldn't look like dbd's nurse)

4-wolf- man jake(with a mask of a wolf with an open mouth)

5-cat nea(with a headband with cat ears and a black cloth tail)

6-Vampire ace(with a black and red cape with fangs draining fake blood)

7-Bunny feng (BUNNY FENG)

8-super hero david king (in a tight suit similar to superman's but without the superman logo)

9-princess kate(A broken pink dress on the torso with a shiny crown)

10-(I don't know what Adam could take)

11-viking jeff(a helmet with horns and shoulder pads and plastic knee pads)

12-(help me with jane and adam plz)

Killers

All but with a hallowed blight difference xd

Tell me, did you like my idea? what would you add? didn't you like my idea? you are free to leave any opinion

Comments

• borna_lkborna_lk Member Posts: 112

I like a bunny feng but what I really want is a disturbing spirit cosmetic, I’d buy that on that spot. Similar to the theme of last years event

• ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 714
    edited September 20

I like the idea but I'm assuming they're gonna expand the lore in regards to The Hallowed Blight and have an event very similar to last years.

They're also against doing Halloween costumes, they don't want to make the cosmetics too silly (Clown is an exception). That's why we didn't get any last year. If anything well get more cosmetics that tie in with the Hallowed Blight. More killers infected by putrid serum, and more survivors in lab gear studying the substance.

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 4,966

The ideas dope but I'm pretty sure they're gonna do the Hallowed Blight again this year. I heard we're getting some more Blight outfits too

• ElkElk Member, Trusted Posts: 1,052

You had me at Bunny Feng💗.

• IcemanIceman Member Posts: 1,077

@ProfoundEnding

When did announce that they are against Halloween costumes? Most of the cosmetics we receive can be looked as “costumes”

• StupidPalletsStupidPallets Member Posts: 395

THIS IS A MAN WITH ALL THE ANSWERS!!! Listen to this guy. Just listen, Dev's, and you may just LEARN something! Voted up.

• AttackfrogAttackfrog Member Posts: 1,135

Yeah I too am hoping for a more Halloween themed event.

I didn't care for hallowed blight....it seemed like it fit better in the spring and the costumes had no connection Halloween at all.

Also, last year was a perfect time for a MM tie in....

I just hope we don't get more hallowed blight. I love Halloween in game events (DCUO has a great one) and will spend my time (and money) in those other ones if it's hallowed blight again.

• ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 714

Ehh I wouldn't say so. Formal wear, athletic wear or ever day wear that fits a character and/or their backstory isn't silly to me. Costumes seem a little too silly and if they wanted to go down that line, they would have already