Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

a fix that makes me sad

the multiple killers glitch. never done it myself, but, i enjoyed the various videos that came out of it. please devs, just make it a feature in custom games. it would be so nice.

Comments

• DemodogDemodog Member Posts: 9

The devs can’t make this yet since killers are heavily designed to operate with only 1 per match. If they were to try and implement a 2 v 8 gamemode, all killers would have to be worked on, redesigned, and just complete hell for the devs. No, dedicated servers won’t fix this since it’s just the way killers were programmed.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I would love to do that, and for killers it could even be semi-competitive on who can get the most sacrifices. That way they don't just gang up on one survivor at a time.

• BirdmanOwOBirdmanOwO Member Posts: 43

It doesn't really even matter if its balanced as long as it is custom games.

Even then, if Behavior put some work in to nerf the kills power when their are 2 killers (I.E. Hag has less traps, Legions killer instinct range is smaller, Freddys TP cooldown is longer, etc), it'd be a bit more balanced and still fun.

• The_ManletThe_Manlet Member Posts: 474

They can't even grey out and disable the "switch to killer" button in a survivor lobby, and had to instead disable fast switching between the two roles, and you expect this?

• KabuKabu Member Posts: 926

Makes me want to theory craft which two killers would do well as a team.

Myers and Ghostface, stalking the [BAD WORD] out of survivors.

• PickCollinsPickCollins Member Posts: 495

Doctor and Nurse. Doctor to find them, Nurse to kill them. They cover each other's flaws so we'll that it's a match made in hell.