We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Favourite Legion skin for you?

GroxiverdeGroxiverde Member Posts: 475
edited September 20 in General Discussions

I just bought this skin for Legion:

And I can't believe how good it looks for only 270 AC. It's my favourite one for sure. Look at that jacket! And that badass mask! I love it. I really struggled to decide which to buy but now I know I made the right choice.

So what is your favorite skin of them?

Tagged:

Comments

• shaloshalo Member Posts: 96

All Legion skins are good but best girl Susie is the best.

• MookywolfMookywolf Member Posts: 628

same here, i like Julie a lot and she really needs something to separate her from Frank

• SkylanxerSkylanxer Member Posts: 22

Neon Legion and Red/Pink Hair Susie.

• Spooky13Spooky13 Member Posts: 239

Being the degenerate that I am, I'm required to say pink haired Susie.

• toxicmeggtoxicmegg Member Posts: 147

my favorite is Joey. not the neon one tho

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 1,623

1) Hi Vis horror Joey

2) Blue hair purple sweater Susie

3) Frank with the varsity jacket

4) devil-may-care Joey

5) Susie with the pink hair

Yeah I don't feel like Julie has anything and makes her look different from Frank and I doubt she'll ever get that considering I'm guessing they want to keep the theme of a couple looking similar but I could be wrong

• dfrenchieedfrenchiee Member Posts: 134

Pink haired susie will always be my favorite. shes so cute!

• Mert_MKMert_MK Member Posts: 160

Pink haired Susie

But i also really like both Joey skins.

• ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 649

Pink haired Susie. But I really like Julie too but she needs something more unique.

• DicklayciaDicklaycia Member Posts: 85

I like the Legion’s Volunteering skin, with Susie and her pink hair. It’s just a really cute skin! I don’t care as much for the mask or weapon that come with it, though.

• Predator3174PLPredator3174PL Member Posts: 165

All of them are good, but Devil May Care takes the cake

• MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 1,816

The other yellow rarity outfit for Julie.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 2,159

Varsity Jacket Frank is my go to, I love Frank as the leader and caretaker he is, this outfit makes him bada- uh, really rad and strong.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 10,698

Default Frank with the original Joey mask and knife.

• RIP_LegionRIP_Legion Member Posts: 156

Top 3 favorite Legion skins are Devil-may-care Joey set, either of the susie sets, and the uncommon school jersey for Frank with the rest default.

• phantasmalphantasmal Member Posts: 125

Neon Joey. I'm not too fond of the saggy pants of the DMC Joey skin but the rest of it is pretty cool.

The Susie skin is also wonderful, it's just so different and weird. Also, Susie's part of the story is quite tragic.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 3,033

i like the one where he looks and plays like Trapper ^^

on a seriosu note, even though i am not a legion player myself, i do really like that frank skin you were showcasing. that mask is just great!

• Hex_StalkHex_Stalk Member Posts: 75

Julie with Susie's normal mask. The color of the mask matches Julie's skin color making it look like a stitched together face.

• MyNamePeteMyNamePete Member Posts: 538

All p3 frank

• Devil May Care Legion

• NullSp3cNullSp3c Member Posts: 370

I cant show it now, but my favourite skin is:

Completed: Devil may care joey

With all the different parts: The mask from that skin you bought now, blue susie's body and double-bladed karambit. LOVE IT.

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 2,606

Either Neon or the purple susie outfit.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 3,399

Neon nights <3

• PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 1,957

Back when Legion was released, I saw that cosmetic (the one on the OP) and instantly made my mind to purchase it after unlocking Legion. Even to this date, I havent even taken it off. That much I love it.

• GroxiverdeGroxiverde Member Posts: 475

I see a lot of people in the comments who want a better skin for Julie and I completely agree with you. Julie deserves some love, she's the only member of the Legion who doesn't have a good and unique skin, all of them are pretty "boring" if you know what I mean.

• pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 1,134

They’re “boring” because it’s essentially the default skin recolored. Meanwhile even Frank has a special letterman jacket with a noticeably different mask. So it just really makes Julie look like an alternative Frank outfit aka Frank With Boobs as opposed to being her own personality.

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 1,653
    edited September 21

I like P3 Julie or Blue Hair Susie.

Favorite combo of different cosmetics is OP's mask and Susie, because of that SirRodin vid.

I think Joey is the worst skin.