Home Discussions General Discussions

The Next Licensed Killer!

124»

Comments

• JustAFeelingJustAFeeling Member Posts: 324

I would have to say something right.

How about Chucky orginal part 2 with some part 3 cosmetics

• JFrenchJFrench Member Posts: 1

Weird suggestion for a killer but I would love to see Jack Torrence from the shinning

• ThePoltergeist714ThePoltergeist714 Member Posts: 32

Have you guys thought about adding an urban legend killer/mythical creature to the game?? For example:

So, basically as "The Cropsey" you're a killer with a "hook" as a main weapon. As a power not so sure what he can have considering hes a mental patient who goes after children.

As "The Wendigo" what I am thinking is that he can start off as a human killer who has to collect blood/flesh off survivors inorder to take a final form as a Wendigo kind of like how The Oni plays.

As "The Dullahan" he has a spine as the main weapon. He has no head, and at some point he spawns a horse as his power and rides it for a sertain period of time and can swing his weapon while riding.

As "The Banshee" for her main weapon Im not sure of what can possibly be used, but defenitly as a power she can scream/shriek very loud to the point where it stuns the survivor and have chance to attack. Which in my opinion you guys can make her sound extremly terrifying.

• MaievhMaievh Member Posts: 57

Any Supernatural monster and Dean as survivor