Home Discussions General Discussions

Generators must be the next priority of developers.

124»

Comments

• deadbyhitboxdeadbyhitbox Member Posts: 740
    edited September 2019

The "top players" are extremely uncommon. If you balance around the 500 really good players in the the game when there are 15,000 that are average and below average you're going to be [BAD WORD] over the experience of the majority and upset the larger demographic. You don't balance around the top in a game like this.

It's the exact same for Nurse then I guess. Nerf Nurse as a whole because there are a few god Nurses in the game.

• @Th3Nightmare ruin does it’s job. Thanataphobia and dying light also work so I don’t understand why you are complaining. If some survivors can hit ruin skill checks, that’s fine just deal with it because all survivors aren’t noobs

• NoShinyPonyNoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,343

I mean, yes, that is what is going to happen. Nurse is indeed getting nerfed because there a few players who are too powerful with her using her best add-ons.

If the devs would follow the rule of "balancing for the casual player", then Nurse would need to get buffed instead of nerfed.

The devs need to be consequent. If they balance some aspects of the game around the top players and other aspects around casuals, this cannot work at all.

• LarisaLarisa Member Posts: 177

What exactly is your co concern with gens? You want Devs to make gens Instead of you?