Home Discussions General Discussions
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Game Performance survey.
The information and answers provided are anonymous, not shared with any third-party, and will not be used for purposes other than survey analysis.

Access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbD-PlayerSurvey
The forum is currently experiencing issues, we are aware and these are being looked into. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Stay safe in the fog!

Which killer provides most and least fun (as survivor)?

2»

Comments

• THEghostfaceTHEghostface Member Posts: 296

How do people find HILLBILLY fun? I mean unless it's a baby billy, you're up against turn add-on reliant sweaties 24/7

• kamisenkamisen Member Posts: 665

@THEghostface The reasons given in this thread is that the chases are thrilling and exciting. They also said he’s balanced and “counterable”. I agree with the majority - he’s pretty fun!

• arslaNarslaN Member Posts: 1,903

Most : Myers because the chases against him feels so intense for some reason.

Least : Spirit is the most annoying killer go against. I don't ever enjoy coin flip chases.

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 2,689
    edited September 2019

Myers is probably the funniest. It can be a bit frustrating when someone feeds him, but in general you never know what to expect of him.

The least fun imo is the Hag, since she gives two choices: crouch or get camped/tunneled. She is great on paper and in the hands of some, but how most play her is... eww.

(Dis)honorable mention: the Hillbilly and the Spirit. The killers are great but it seems most of who play them don't know what fun is (for example if you are clearly memeing, most killers play along even for just one sec. Those two instead don't give a f)

• ocafghanistanocafghanistan Member Posts: 3,553

I enjoy playing against myers and legion and I don't enjoy hillbilly or ghostface

Updated the tally again

• Mooshroome64Mooshroome64 Member Posts: 85

Most: Myers, Billy, Ghostface, Pig

Least: Spirit

• LarisaLarisa Member Posts: 177

playing Vs Demogorgon is super fun

• karatinac97karatinac97 Member Posts: 205

Most:

• Myers (just love seeing Michael lol but really enjoy playing against him even if I get stabby stabbed)
    • Huntress (You have to play differently against huntress and I like her mechanics/look, not iridescent hatches though!!! )
    • Demogorgon (Fun and love ST)

Least:

• Spirit (usually don't mind her if I've got mindgame perks but had way too many games recently, 5 Spirits in a row - had to stop playing for the night)
    • Bubba (These matches seem to go 1 of 2 ways, barely touches us and we escape or get put in the basement and have to watch my team basically throw themselves at Bubba)
    • Wraith (similar to Bubba reasoning but I have a hatred of Sonic the Wraith as I can't seem to get away from him when he has all his speedy stuff going on)
  • ProfessorDunwichProfessorDunwich Member Posts: 798

Glad to see I am not the only one who loves facing Myers. Definitely my favorite killer to go against. He is actually creepy and his tiers make the match constantly evolve.

Least favorite is the Hag. If you did not bring Urban Evasion, you are in for a bad time.

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 2,886

Most: Legion. It's a stab fest every time and everyone is running around lke headless chickens. It's crazy mindless fun and usually everyone escapes everyone scores 20k BP even Legion.

Least: Wraith. When he gets up in the morning he sets up Camp... a week before you are on the hook. And he tunnels like crazy. Against most Wraith players once you are caught you are dead eventually. He's not leaving the hook and he's not gonna chase anyone else, and it's impossible to lose him. So it's just a question of how long you can loop him until the gates open.

• BrendanLeeTBrendanLeeT Member Posts: 272

Most: Myers

Least: 2+ blink nurse and Bubba

• tgrabtgrab Member Posts: 68
    edited September 2019

Most fun bubba/ nurse, least fun nightmare

• jordirexjordirex Member Posts: 204

Least spirit.

Most m1 killers and Huntress

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,568

Most: Myers/Demodaddy

Least: Spirit easily

• Raven014Raven014 Member Posts: 4,088

I actually find Nurse easy to be chased by if they don't have Omegablink.

I find skilled huntresses are not fun to go against, just because of how inconsistent the hatchets are. That and the fact you can't really run away from them.

• HatCreatureHatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Least Fun---Doctor

The matches get so drawn out and boring

Most Fun---Pig <3

Amanda's traps are so exhilarating, I always try to make sure my team has the most fun when Pig is the Killer and activate their mask as soon as possible before they get a chance to take it off. I always smile when someone does the same for me <3

• DicklayciaDicklaycia Member Posts: 107

Most fun: Myers - he has created some of the most fun memories of the game for me, and I find that games with him tend to be the most fun.

Least fun: Spirit - she is my bane. I find my games never go well against this Killer. It doesn’t help that she’s a very popular character, so I play against her frequently.

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,568

Do you have some kind of obsession with Spirit or are you just a weeaboo? Literally every thing I’ve seen you post if you defending her to death.

• DarkskiesDarkskies Member Posts: 815

Micheal on both

Honestly I can not deal with Micheal I am terrible against them they always seem to have this magic ability to smell my fear of them 🐷 they will always appear from around the corner causing me to squeal and panic I run I don't stop running never.

The terror of Micheal is just the worst and most fun thing to play against for myself.

Thank you Michael mains for the trauma and I would not have it any other way ❤️🐖

• ArrowTheGreat11ArrowTheGreat11 Member Posts: 306

Most fun: Nurse

least fun: Legion

• CetrenCetren Member Posts: 917

Most fun to face is the Demogorgan, the atmosphere in a game against the Demogorgon is amazing. The global effects and sound effects are excellently done. His shred ability makes chases exciting, and his portals make it so you have to pay attention to your surroundings, meaning you're not just bored when you're not in a chase.

Least favorite to face is the spirit. She's annoying at best, there's no indication to tell whether or not she's phasing when you're within her terror radius, she doesn't have a vault animation, and most of the time just taking a first hit and getting injured will end the chase for you.

Tally updated again! Looking good people. Shape is in the lead.

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I really have no specific killers that I love/hate versing

As long as a killer is good, thus keeping me on high alert, I will probably have fun

I've never had much difficulty against any killer lately, I just don't play survivor enough to get to higher ranks