Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

So by the facebook feed back the new PTB is a total failure!

2»

Comments

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@strain said:
    @powerbats lmfao YES FROM A KILLER BASED COMMNUITY WHICH THIS IS FULL OF!F!!! LMFAO

Wait this is a killer based community since there's more survivors than killers playing at any one time. You've obviously taken way to much of the alternative facts koolaid.

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    powerbats said:

@strain said:
    @powerbats lmfao YES FROM A KILLER BASED COMMNUITY WHICH THIS IS FULL OF!F!!! LMFAO

Wait this is a killer based community since there's more survivors than killers playing at any one time. You've obviously taken way to much of the alternative facts koolaid.

If i was you i'd just laugh him off. When @Lowbei can unironically call someone disrespectful, you know that someone has issues.
  • PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 4,104
    strain said:

You're in the "Killer Subforum" of course you will see lots of killers here. 
  • CrazewtboyCrazewtboy Member Posts: 1,172

nice to see this fuckwit on here again. You complain about people repeating themselves but you have multiple posts whining about the same thing and using the same childish insults on people trying to give you advice. Sad how some people have reached new levels of pathetic that most didn't know where possible

• DeathSparkDeathSpark Member Posts: 41

undefined
    -The only thing i have to complain is about the rage quitters and the tinkerer bug,in rest ,for now i thing they did a PRETTY GOOD JOB.ps: it was asymmetrical game, mb, it dosent allow me to edit that comment

• vampire_toothyvampire_toothy Member Posts: 381

@strain said:
    @vampire_toothy no one really cares for this official forum as it's full of trolling kids FACT! ;)

It took you 9 days, 7 out of those 9 days of which your post was dead just to say this. Nice, really goes to show how you have no argument against anybody who provide sources, statistics and a perspective you can't handle. Also, when you mean "trolling kids", I assume you mean yourself as at this post at this point is now just bait and your response proves that.