The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

The Legion, my next killer to go

xEaxEa Member Posts: 553

Hello there,

I am about to level the Legion, one of my last remaining Killers i have not even on 50.

So, here i am and ask the Advanced Legion players what

a) Perks / Builds you like most

b) his best Addons are..

Thanks in advance & Kind regards

Comments

• TheHoodiedOneTheHoodiedOne Member Posts: 7,795

Thanatophobia is an amazing perk for them, so mix that with DL and you can create havoc

• AlmoAlmo Member, Dev Posts: 333

I like to use Bamboozle.

• WeckWeck Member Posts: 1,952
    edited September 26

Not really an advanced legion player...but here's my input.

1)Thanatophobia, dying light, sloppy butcher, monitor and abuse, save the best for last, pop goes the weasel and murse's calling are all great perks on them.

2) Idk... I like faster recharge and frenzy time

• NikkiwhatNikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,002
    edited September 26

I play Legion a fair bit. I haven't changed Her (I only play Susie) set-up in a LONG time, but for me I have to have Spirit Fury and Stridor, they help me,out so much. I alwaysbuse BBQ if I can, tracking and extra BPs (ugh dat grind) and atm using Ruin for the 4th Perk slot, but at some point wanna switch it out.

No idea on add-ons, I usually go with reduction to the cooldown for their ability

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 1,649

Ruin, PGTW, BBQ and Bamboozle.

PGTW, Sloppy, Thana, Dying Light.

Best add-ons?

The pins will be great after the rework.

For now, any of the power extensions, any of the mix-tapes and the power recharge speed one's.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 3,499

Dying Light + Thana = mua <3

• ToxicboiiToxicboii Member Posts: 304

"Pins will be great after rework."

Wait, pins are gonna be changed?

Legion is on the line for an addon rework. (Nurse is gonna be first, don't know who comes after, but legion is there)

• ToxicboiiToxicboii Member Posts: 304

How do you know zis? I didn't see or hear them mentioning legion.

• Doc_W__HOLLIDAYDoc_W__HOLLIDAY Member Posts: 1,568

Build: Thana, Dying Light, Ruin, and BBQ or Pop.

Add-ons: Button and one of the duration add-ons or Frank's Mixtape.

If people don't DC like crazy, you'll snowball hard with this.

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 1,649
    edited September 26

Yes, pins are going to be changed. I have heard that they will apply the status affects on 1 hit, instead of 2. Not sure if that's confirmed though.

Edit: They spoke about this in the same stream that they addressed Nurse and her add-ons, though it was a passing mention.

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 553
    edited September 26

Thanks a lot for the Input so far <3

As i can see from your suggestions, there seems to be no outstandingly good addon, so i will go for a mix of the whole lot.

For my first Build i will go for

• Thanatophobia
    • BBQ
    • Ruin / Pop
    • Dying Light

Any other suggestions?

They commented that in another thread... don't really know which one

• JagoJago Member Posts: 645

Depends on what is your playstyle.

Personally there are 2 builds working pretty well.

Ultimate slowdown : Ruin / Thana / Dying light / Bbq (if you want points) or Nurses calling to keep a track on healing survivors.

Legion Machine : Enduring / Spirit fury / Ruin / Bbq or Save the best for last. It works pretty well combined with the ultra rare pallet breaker addon, but be aware you'll see all "auras" while in Frenzy since your heartbeat covers the whole map. So you have to kind of feel the distance, and assume if it is or not a good decision to chain feral frenzy.

Legion jumper : Fire up / Bamboozle / Ruin / Enduring or BBq

For addons, go for the "time reducing for power usage" or self heal action to add some slow down. Basically the rest is thrash.

• Predator3174PLPredator3174PL Member Posts: 184

I personally use perks such Ruin+PGTW+Thanatophobia and Sloppy Butcher, but you can swap Sloppy with BBQ if you want. Also Dying Light is good replacement for Ruin now so you can swap it too.

When it comes to addons they are… meh. His best addons are stolen sketch book and Ir button and make so good combo. But tbh, you will learn to be better Legion playing without addons. It will be hard sometimes, but it will be needed to judge correctly distance and time left of FF, so you will make better use of FF.

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 752

The most popular build atm is the slow down build with tana + sloppy but if you play against good loopers, then its a pain in the ass, this build works on low ranks where survivors dont really know what to do.

On higher ranks with decent to good survivors you need a anti chase build, such as enduring + spirit fury, or bamboozle or brutal. Enduring over all is one of the best perks on Legion because you try to block survivors on pallets and sometimes there can stun you in your frenzy, with enduring its just a 1-2 sec stun instead of a 5sec fatigue stun from the frenzy.

• Chaotic_RiddleChaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,818

Hey there! If you need any help learning Legion, why not give my guide a try? <3

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/84046/how-to-play-the-legion#latest

• Mtom912Mtom912 Member Posts: 343

I’ve been playing legion a lot recently at rank 1, and the build Ive been liking is bbq, ruin, pop, and enduring

bbq & ruin is self explanatory

pop is for a bit more gen control which legion kinda needs

and enduring is for both chases in general, and if you hit with a pallet while in frenzy it also makes that a really short stun instead of the normal cooldown

for add ons I’ve used duration so I can get everyone around me injured, and a cool down add on so when everyone around me is hit, I can run up to them and have a greater chance of hitting them down when I cancel frenzy

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 553

Thanks for all your amazing input. I read everything and i will try out all i can, as long as i get the perks, which should happen sooner or later.

I will, thank you very much.