Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Who Has The Best P3 and Why?

TheGhostFaceMainTheGhostFaceMain Member Posts: 55
edited September 2019 in General Discussions

I personally think that the best P3 is Gordon since it makes since for his mouth and arms to be covered in blood. The best survivor P3 is obviously Claudette since she essentially becomes invisible.

Comments

• RydogRydog Member Posts: 1,930
    edited September 2019

Yep, classic Gordon. Everybody's favorite survivor.

• will_i_am_14_85will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 431

I think the Clown has the best P3, totally covered in blood.

• Hex_StalkHex_Stalk Member Posts: 297

I think hag because it looks the most brutal.

• DudeDeliciousDudeDelicious Member Posts: 6,847

Gordon?

• MikeadatrixMikeadatrix Member Posts: 669

Myers, the light amount of blood on the mask is actually beautiful. Freddy, since his rework and the gratuitous blood details of the dream world, him being covered in blood looks amazing. Ghostface, I for one, am irked at the light gray and shiny leather of his default outfit and would prefer a full on black one, but, since I can't get that ingame without a stupid red or silver stripe on his cloak, the prestige outfit gives him a ton of great camo and his mask reminds me of those goofy, blood-dripping Ghostface masks they sell.

For survivors, Ash, Quentin, and Steve dominate. Ash is known for being drenched in blood and gore throughout the films and the show so his prestige should match this and it does, perfectly. Quentin is up here despite his goblin looks because of the detail of his P3, the scars and slash marks from Freddy on his face look amazing. It makes me wish other survivors got similar prestige outfits. Finally, Steve "The Hair" Harrington is the last best prestige to me because of the detail again. His busted knuckles, the blood making "scars" on his face, serving as a form of war paint, and the bloody and stained jeans and sneakers truly contribute to a totally killer look.

It's kinda weird, we have Trapper, Dwight, and Hag who all look like they've been dunked in ketchup but then we have the licensed characters who look absolutely insane.

Honorable Mentions: Leatherface and Doc, red on yellow and red on white just look super sweet.

• 8obot1c8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

p3 claudettes be like "cLaUdEtTe"

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 2,833

Myers for me. That blood dripping knife and the streak of blood on his white mask is awesome.

• GayceGayce Member Posts: 14
    edited September 2019

Hag is the best prestige imo. She's totally cover in blood, and she looks 100% more scarier that way.

Best survivor prestige must be Ace : it really looks like blood on his outfits, instead of jam like most of the survivor. (RIP Ketchup Ace)

Prestige nowadays lacks blood.. I prestiged 3 Nancy, and her outfits are barely covered in blood. There almost no difference between her P2 Jean, and her base Jean. Maybe it's because she's licensed, idk, but if I take my P3 Jane for exemple, she's not that great either (Her P3 is fine, but her P1/P2.. meh)

• JakojoJakojo Member Posts: 150

Bill, Laurie, Tapp, Quentin, The Shape, Pig...pretty much all the licensed characters have really bloody outfits.

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 2,607

I really like Trapper's P3 because it goes really well with his Hollowed Blight mask.

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 1,546

The Trapper.

Reason: The Trapper

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 1,904

Leatherface.

I am a huge Halloween fan but I think P3 Myers looks crap.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 14,025

Leatherface, reasoning is Leatherface.

• ShirokuroShirokuro Member Posts: 174

P3 Quentin because it covers his face

• IcemanIceman Member Posts: 1,205

@Dr_Loomis

I think he mask could only have slight blood due to him being a license character. Myers covered in fully blood will give him a different look from the franchise.

This is not a fact, this is just by my opinion btw.

• katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 946

Spirit even though I don't main her like her prestige look menacing.

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 1,904

I would of liked to have seen Myers with the part 2 'blood tears' mask for a laugh.

I think his P3 body looks ok (if not a little over done) but his knife just looks silly.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 4,122

Legion, because you get 2 sets of bloody cosmetics. (Except knife)

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 2,226

I really like Plague's P3.

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 3,839

I honestly dislike most of the "bloody" cosmetics as they are a little too over the top with blood.

Myers P3 mask though....its so simple with just a splash over his eye and yet so damn scary!

• StrancolStrancol Member Posts: 128

Myers

• Captain_SpauldingCaptain_Spaulding Member Posts: 543

Daddy Myers. His knife is actually beautiful when it's dripping all that blood and it's the perfect amount on his outfit as well. I just wish there was slightly more blood on his mask. Also Leatherbutt. Because Leatherbutt.

• GroxiverdeGroxiverde Member Posts: 709
    edited September 2019

Leatherface's torso, myers mask, trapper's torso, hag's hand and Billy's torso are my favourites.

• JustAFeelingJustAFeeling Member Posts: 324
    edited September 2019

I think the Myers mask P3 is the best it has the Blood streak going across the right side of the mask it's not caked own so it looks artistic very classic

• JustAFeelingJustAFeeling Member Posts: 324

Also I like Feng Min,Jake,and Jeffs P3s

• KebekKebek Member Posts: 1,119

I find Leatherface's P3 really nice.

• pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I really like how Plague looks so I’m giving her a shoutout.

• BumbleBootieBumbleBootie Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2019

Quentin. Compared to how pale he is before, and the fact his face got [BAD WORD] uppppp.

We all know those slashes would scar.

On a sheer usefulness note, he gets super dark.