Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

Dropped Matches

Can we look at tweaking the killer lobby wait when a match drops? Twice now I've sat and waited for a lobby, get one, then someone DCs during loading and the match drops. Back to the end of the line for lobby wait. I think any killer whose match drops should immediately go back to lobby, not back to waiting screen.

Comments

• HedraunHedraun Member Posts: 15

I like this idea. Often as a Survivor it says connecting and before I can get to a Killer lobby it shoots me back to the main menu. Its annoying that it doesn't detect this and put me back to the search process.

Would love also a Search method via the main menu. K key for killer search or S for Survivor match and it would instantly open the proper Lobby.

• Warlock_2020Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,868

Just happened again. Wait 25 minutes for a match, it drops before it loads, back to waiting 25 minute for a lobby. WTF