Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

End game collapse timer

UsuiUsui Member Posts: 531

How is this still an ongoing bug? Remember when you buffed flashlights, and 2 hours later HOTFIXED them right back to dirt tier? Why do game breaking bugs like this end game collapse timer exist, people randomly getting stuck in trees, can't exit, multitudes of bugs this patch and seems like NOTHING is being addressed. And killers are taking FULL advantage of it dragging people to the center of the map and dropping them, hoping survivors will come heal and die with the downed person.

Comments

• FireHazardFireHazard Member, Trusted Posts: 7,314

The issue is still being looked into... I don't see why everyone needs to make 90 posts on something, it won't make it get fixed faster.

• UsuiUsui Member Posts: 531

Lol, are you new here? Go look at the long history of game breaking bugs that were left alone (for example, the legion add on exploit) then look at something super trivial like the flashlight buff (gone within less then a few hours) yeah, it's being looked into i'm sure. OMEGALUL

• InfinyMageInfinyMage Member Posts: 236

As firehazard said its being looked into. Reverting a buff is much easier than hotfixing a bug in game. They are probably trying to figure out what broke the EQC and then they need to create said hotfix. The Matchmaking was broken for months but it finally hit a critical level when the stranger things chapter was released. So if you think about it it wasnt about a week for them to find and fix the issue, it took way longer. No need to be rude when someones replying in a civil way to your post. Smh.

• ElkElk Member Posts: 2,267
    edited September 2019

It takes time to figure out how to fix a bug. Some are easier than others. Then it goes through the process of; How is it happening?, Can it be recreated?, What are people doing, that make this happen?, Could it be a perk, a survivor, killer, what maps? Then how to fix it. It's a probably such a long process. Like i said some bugs are easier to find then others.

This was made to show that it is known, 5-6 days ago.(If you count the edited part)

• UsuiUsui Member Posts: 531

Yeah you're all devs with coding knowledge, silly me. I should have known. Sorry guys!

• InfinyMageInfinyMage Member Posts: 236
    edited September 2019

Lol and your just another #########. Were pretty much repeating what weve seen posted before by Peanits and the such when people post about this. But you keep feeling entitled. Have a nice life lol

• About8GenjisAbout8Genjis Member Posts: 84

You wanted an answer on why it takes so long to fix bugs. These people gave you an answer. What's the problem? It's not hard to figure out, if you have a little bit of coding / computer knowledge.