We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

not getting bloodpoints after a dc

Luloco51Luloco51 Member Posts: 13

after 3.2.2 patch i don't get bloodpoints or rank after a random dc this is so bad for me because i get random dc so i can't level in the game or rank i'll be happy anyone can help with this bug

Tagged:

Comments

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 517

As far as I know, not getting BP on DC (if it's you that DC's) is intended behaviour.

Try rebooting your router to help with the DC's. I only suggested that because a friend did it while we were playing and it really helped. Other than that, hang tight. Dedicated servers went into the live PC build today so it looks like they are trying to fix it. :) Hopefully that will help.

• DeadbyDeathGardenDeadbyDeathGarden Member Posts: 74
    edited October 6

It's very annoying as I get to the end of a match, saved my team by putting myself in the line of fire. Got downed, hooked and saved, used saver's borrowed to take a hit for the unprotected saver and as we are about to leave, DC. Lost all points from that match. It happened again on The Game, one of two left and boom dc, lose points and lose items (I lost items in both cases.) EDIT: To clarify, the killer DC'd not me. Thought it might not be clear enough. Thanks!

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 517

It IS being looked into. Me and some freinds had it in KYF mode too. So as far as I know, it is a known issue they're trying to sort out.

Problem is, it's so random that it's hard to work out why/how it's happening.