Home Technical Issues

DEVELOPERS, FIX YOUR GAME (DISCONNECTED BUG)

I'm being disconnected every 5 minutes when I enter a game. It started last week monday and it's still happening to me and a bunch of other users (as I've seen on this forum). The developers rather blame the players and their internet than the game itself. Even reading a Moderator say it's due to Windows updates which apparently causes your processor to spike, which miraculously causes you to disconnect. Sounds funny right?

Fix this game, your stranger things DLC legit broke it.

Comments

• MeatBycicleMeatBycicle Member Posts: 648

Good luck getting an answer.

• FrekiFreki Member Posts: 1,113

did you submit a ticket with your logs? would be nice to give them something to go on for them. stop saying they blame others when they do fix things but without information they can't just conjure up the bug and fix it.

wow really? great helpful reply. I get replies from them all the time when i report things properly!

• MeatBycicleMeatBycicle Member Posts: 648

I didn't say reply, i said answer. I had submitted tickets as well about the issue and they just copy and paste generic responses. They won't acknowledge the issue.

• FrekiFreki Member Posts: 1,113

I don't get responses every ticket either. you might want to think what it takes to make, and maintain and update and add to programs like this. but people like you will never be happy. they can fix 100's of issues and because one issue hasn't been mentioned because they don't need others knowing details that can allow people to exploit the game because of it you get bent out of shape. enjoy.

• calvinvaleriancalvinvalerian Member Posts: 43

@rikmus yo I never experience that kind of problem like the one you're dealing with. All went smoothly for me because I have good hardware specs, correctly install windows 10 drivers, updated windows to latest version, and FIBER OPTIC INTERNET CONNECTION.

I will say the devs had done a great job with the server side because I'm from Indonesia and I never experience such disconnects.

is your internet still ADSL? or broadband? because with FIBER OPTIC there's no such issue.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 3,180

On PS4 and happened to me every game all night, earned no bloodpoints, got DC'd for quote on quote "Internet Connection error".

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 4,376

You want to know why windows update has been suggested as a possible culprit?

Because MS THEMSELVES have admitted one of the updates was causing severe CPU usage (though this is more in relation to lag-related issues), and I've personally had windows "update" my networking drivers to an unstable version that periodically causes loss of connection, so I have to reinstall them.

And that's even after telling it to never ever update my drivers.

Having said that, yes there are connection issues. Yes the team are looking into it. That's all they can tell you right now because that's all support/the moderator team know RIGHT NOW.

We don't necessarily have a main line to get more info than you do. :P