Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

2 ft and 6 inches if you're reading this dev's

2»

Comments

• HellCatJaneHellCatJane Member Posts: 698

Basically... lol

Yeah, his height alone would make him stealthy for sure, I'm sure he'd have some oblivious effects to him.

I mean, I think a lot of the things would be "funny", but also I personally could see myself scared with certain aspects done right. Like I definitely can picture him sneaking up on people, him being able to blend in with things maybe as well. Like I imagine him being pretty fast, he does have speed and I'm sure they'd add some "pitter-patter" in the feet sounds and that would be creepy. To hear that come up on you and fast. Like holy crap. I'd panick.

Someone mentioned pallets, and I was thinking he could probably run under/crawl/roll thru sorta thing, basically jump it like legion I'd imagine. HOWEVER, he is said to have 'proportional' strength, so he could get rid of a pallet like 'normal'. I know he usually uses knives, I've seen him with an axe.

He's kind of known for his trash-talk I suppose, so it'd also be interesting to hear random things. "We're friends to the end" "It's time to play".

I definitely see his height and speed, being scary factors. Like coming out of "nowhere" and stuff. It would definitely need to be done right, and I quite like how they did the demogorgon. So, I've got hope. I'd have to probably re-watch chucky to get better idea's but yea. Overall, I think it COULD be possible. BUT for sure a challenge.

I know people wanted to incorporate his human self, which I could see them going that route as well... like his extra ability being voodoo to control chucky or something... I mean there's that route too I guess. I was mostly thinking it'd be way more scary to just have to doll running around the map, personally. Altho, having the doll "lifeless" randomly around the place and you can "control it" at will. That'd also add a very big omg... Is it going to come to life and get me or am I safe? IS IT A GOOD DOLL?!!? Who knows?! lol ... anyways /end ramble.

• OkapiOkapi Member Posts: 627

Where were you last year!? All 4 chapters released were original!

• Ark_the_BonsaiArk_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 862

Lol, twas a joke. I'll be honest in that I prefer the OG content (they have more freedom so the killers tend to be more unique and creative) but I don't mind licensed stuff

• BunnyTheHuttBunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,698

Why can't we get a 10 foot tall Chucky costume like the first movie? That is the actual nightmare fuel.

• KabuKabu Member Posts: 851

I was thinking something similar. If the normal Chucky doll is too short then make it taller.

• saminationsamination Member Posts: 294

Yeah, I'll pass on the viewpoint alone. 😎

• ToastfaceKillaToastfaceKilla Member Posts: 431

Watch them do 2019 Chucky and everyone loses their [BAD WORD].

• PurrPurr Member Posts: 77

hag gets corn blindness very easily and is hard to spot behind certain things

as for pallets.. hag slaps the pallet apart so chucky could easily do something simaler

vault he could jump up and then hop down nothing new there hag does a kinda hop demogorden ramsey crawls through it like a doggo

as for hooks yeah there would be an issue there but tons of suggestions that would be an easy fix have been suggested above cage on the hook hook starts lower but raises when someone gets hooked on it the hook is on a line and on the ground and chucky smacks u with the hook digging it in and uses a lever to reel u up.. lots of ideas all in all would be a challenge but not impossible

and he is a humanoid so fits within the rules and boundys of the devs for who can and cant be a killer