Home Feedback
With regards to Error 112, we apologise that this error is still affecting our players and can assure you it is receiving our attention. Please bear with us and we will update with more information when we can.

Are quotes borked again?

PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Im not sure if this is an intended change or a bug. But my issue is simple.

Quotes are white text on white background, therefore impossible to read, therefore I need to highlight the text to find out what was typed.

Im experiencing this on both mobile and desktop versions, so I dont think its something on my end.

Comments

• HellCatJaneHellCatJane Member Posts: 698

Yup. Seems like it.

• Science_GuyScience_Guy Member Posts: 1,011

Yes. They're a mess at the moment.

Glad to see it's not just me.

• anarchy753anarchy753 Member Posts: 2,673

Yeah, they're both unreadable and blinding.

• Divine_ConfettiDivine_Confetti Member Posts: 1,244

Anyone else not receiving comment/mention notifications either?

• Gay Myers (Luzi)Gay Myers (Luzi) Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,358

@Divine_Confetti I will test that!

The team knows about the quotes btw.

@Rizzo90

• Rizzo90Rizzo90 Member, Mod Posts: 5,993

Nothing wrong about notifications.

@Gay Myers (Luzi) That worked. No notifications for this post being commented on though. Nor quote mentions.

edited October 2019

To elaborate, this comment is the last notification I've had before yours: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/742307#Comment_742307

That one's considered a mentioned comment ("VexTheHex mentioned you in From a Nurse main, she isn't dead.")

I'm also not getting any notifications for when people comment on a post I'm active in ("StupidPallets commented on Why Are Mori's Even A Thing?").

Both stopped working sometime last night (EST). I've double checked that all my pop-up notifications are on and even disabled/reenabled them and signed out. No luck. No idea if bookmarks are affected too.

E: After a quick test, it seems bookmarks are unaffected. It seems like the "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in." notification isn't functioning. I should be getting notifications when anyone comments in a thread I've commented in, but I'm not.

• themirrortwinthemirrortwin Member Posts: 178

I'm glad people are aware of this problem. I just want to report that I am experiencing this odd, white, unreadable quote phenomenon at the time of this post. Thank you for working on this! :)

• Gay Myers (Luzi)Gay Myers (Luzi) Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,358

That's odd - I will see if I can test that out @Divine_Confetti The quotes are just killing me right now!