Home PTB Feedback Archives 3.3.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback

Nurse Rework

You guys went too far with this one. The only thing that needed nerfed was the max range add ons. She doesnt even feel the same!! This is a complete slap in the face to anyone who has put the work in and invested time in your game mastering this killer. She feels slower base movement speed than she was already which was fine because she could make up for it with blinks. Get rid of this STUPID cooldown on her blinks, nerf the max range or dont let them stack and dont let her have more than 3 blinks at any point. Why would ANYONE ever want to have a 3rd blink and not be able to blink through something? QUIT balancing this game for the people who play it for a week and move on to other things and balance it for the people who stick around and are passionate about your game. The cooldown needs to go, no one wants to sit there and look at a cooldown when playing nurse. It takes away from the fluidity of her play style. Idk, this is the final straw for me and Im sure plenty of other people. Balance isnt neutering the best most creative killer in the game. Its a sad day. You developers constantly say one thing and do another and people see and remember that. We are happy with nurse, we arent touching her... Blatant lie we now see.

Comments

• critskeycritskey Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I never really comment on anything but i feel you completely.

• UxoricideUxoricide Member Posts: 218

Yeah keep base kit as it was and change add-ons

• MacmillanMacmillan Member Posts: 100

leave the base power as it always was please

• Salty_PearlSalty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,155

Base Power should've been left alone and only some of her addons needed changes. She didn't need this rework.