The November 2019 Developer Update is now available: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103996/
Chapter 14 Teaser:
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

There goes my 3k hours into this game

Straight out the window when the nurse nerf hits.

The past updates the killer that got released were survivor dependant, which is so awful I lack words for it. Why would you even make a killer power that survivors can cancel which makes the killer in return completely trash?

This horrible trend to make killers less and less fun to play, and easier to dominate as a survivor. You know when I feel like getting easy wins, I just switch to survivor and play that for a while, but now with nothing to play competitivly as a killer, there's no more reason to stay.

Nurse, nerfed to the ground, the last truely viable killer without addons. And for what?

Comments

• AldoferAldofer Member Posts: 88
    edited October 8

"BuT ThE gAmE Is KiLlEr sIdEd"

• UxoricideUxoricide Member Posts: 40

Nurse without add-ons isn't overpowered at all... It's like they don't think things through...I get why add-ons get nerfed but not the rest... Please focus on a spirit or other killers where there's actually a problem...

• casedistortedcasedistorted Member Posts: 45
    edited October 9

If they changed the Nurses's addons and then removed this stupid charge mechanic for her blinks, and just made the fatigue like a TINY bit longer, that would actually be some halfway decent changes.

The way they make changes sometimes I feel like they don't play their own game at all. Just my humble opinion though.

Oh god, please don't say that they need to focus on Spirit where there's actually a "problem"! Spirit is perfect the way she is and if someone like you starts talking about how they need to change Spirit next they might actually do it.

Sadly this is how a lot of people are starting to think after watching TrueTalent's YT videos.. everyones basically assuming after they break Nurse next they'll come and break Spirit because people are complaining about her too much instead of learning the game and trying to get better.

There are definite ways to counter both Spirit and Nurse, you just need to put some effort into it.

• lucassfpalucassfpa Member Posts: 11
    edited October 9

its base power was already balanced.

If a nurse with his base power is able to defeat him, then that means she is a better player.

Only your addon should pay attention, especially omegablink.

In red ranks, 2 or 3 mistakes of a nurse is enough to lose the match. 20 seconds longer in a chase can be the difference between winning or losing a match.

Nerf one of the 3 viable red rank killers will only make the game less competitive.

• KerbertKerbert Member Posts: 378

I find it insulting as an ex-Legion main that people compare Nurse's nerf to Legion's nerf. You will never understand our pain.

• KaikenenureKaikenenure Member Posts: 7

1,7k hours on nurse, wasted, the devs are slowly ruining their own game again

• empathempath Member Posts: 35

Couldnt agree more, Im gone as well if these changes stay and I hope there are plenty more to follow. Base power shouldnt be touched. The only thing that was broken was omega blink. They will kill their own game.

• MacmillanMacmillan Member Posts: 63

leave the base power as it always was, just change the add-ons.

• casedistortedcasedistorted Member Posts: 45

I agree with leave the base power as it always was, change the add-ons and you have a good balanced Nurse.

• ToxicboiiToxicboii Member Posts: 277

How about you all actually play new nurse before saying "The changes cripple nurse".

Oh please, Otz and other people don't mind or even notice the changes.

• PeenutsButt3rPeenutsButt3r Member Posts: 326

so you spend 3k hours playing all nurse? Go play someone else, I haven't played nurse since last year and still doing fine.

• DudeDeliciousDudeDelicious Member Posts: 4,156

Bye

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 948
    edited October 9

Otz isn't very good at the Nurse nor is he good at juking Nurses, though. So I will take his opinion with a grain of salt there.

• PhoxPhox Member Posts: 165

I think it’s funny that all the killer mains who make videos of the new nurse that actually find her more fun are suddenly either bad or they were just going against potatoes.

• phantasmalphantasmal Member Posts: 129

If a nurse with his base power is able to defeat him, then that means she is a better player.

Omegalul.

Yeah, and 2016 survivors were also just the "better players", there was absolutely no broken mechanisms at all, right.

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 948
    edited October 9

Yeah, and if survivors genrush the killer, they are just the "better players" as well, right. Because holding down M1 is so skilful. Genspeed and map design is not broken at all, right.