Home Discussions General Discussions

Whitering blight event is to short!

The event is 4/5 days shorter then last year containing Only one weekend! Normal people with jobs and a life outside DBD will hardly Get to participate in the event.

please extend it by a minimum of 1 extra weekend.

Comments

• AngryFluffyAngryFluffy Member Posts: 361

It really is too short. I don't always have time to play after work, so I mainly play on weekends. I really hope they will extend it :(

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 3,895

Anything less than two weeks is a little short for an event. I hope it would have started a little earlier. Maybe 13th October until the 13th November rank reset. Plenty of time that way. I find the timing of halloween events a little off for a lot of games.

• johnmwarnerjohnmwarner Member Posts: 2,280

They don’t want people to get the outfits for free, this way more will need to buy them

• Buily09Buily09 Member Posts: 464

If they keep this event less than 2 weeks than it's rly rushed and "forcing" people to play a lot within little time...

Otherwise $$$ :)

• ToxicboiiToxicboii Member Posts: 330

I can make time. My only existence revolves around games.

• LarisaLarisa Member Posts: 177

Yeah, it's not that biggie for them to add 2nd and 3rd November (Sunday and Saturday) to the event. For a lot of people it will be a great opportunity to catch up

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 1,152

I would also suggest to at least extend it to 3rd Nov or 18th Oct.

Although 18th October is maybe unrealistic as it is too close to the PTB :/

• KebekKebek Member Posts: 985

Hope they'll extend it.

• FancyMrBFancyMrB Member Posts: 295

Yes please make it a two week event! Why is it so short?

As it is right now I will only have 2 evenings to play it and that isn't much :(

• AIG1992AIG1992 Member Posts: 98

They want people to spend.

• jzinskyjzinsky Member Posts: 69

The what event? Free outfits, when was this a thing?

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,733

When the Rift comes, you can earn the putrid serum through playtime, you get enough for up to 6 free cosmetic pieces, or two full outfits.

• jzinskyjzinsky Member Posts: 69

Ah so that's not a general thing, for a minute I thought I was running a standard Claudette for no reason