Home PTB Feedback Archives 3.3.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback
We're currently investigating an issue impacting rank resets on all platforms. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for more info!

Nurse's movement speed and Ultra Rare AddOns

JoLoJoLo Member Posts: 108
edited October 2019 in 3.3.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback

I think that with the new recharge mechanism, the Nurse's normal movement speed should be increased to 100%.

This would not reduce the counter play too much, but increases the fun to play her and decreases the new (much higher) skill cap.

I also think the Nurse should be able to abort her first blink by pressing M1.

Additionally: I played with both ultra rare AddOns and think the features should be partitioned differently.

I would like to see it this way:

Torn Bookmark:

• Adds 1 blink charge.
  • No Debuff.

Matchbox:

• Buff: Increases The Nurse's base Movement speed to 4.4 m/s.
  • The Nurse can no longer Blink through solid objects.

I also liked the blink indicator I had with these two (not sure if it is a bug). I think it should be a part of the "No solid objects" add-on to make the debuff clearer in chases. :)

But on the whole: Good job :)

Post edited by JoLo on

Comments

• MacmillanMacmillan Member Posts: 100

It is extremely difficult to reach survivors after 2 teleports experienced survivors get too far from the nurse, return your power the way it always was !!!

• copperslycoppersly Member Posts: 2,253

If they are going to keep the ridiculous cooldown phase they're going through then I hope this idea gets implemented. No ultra rare should make it impossible to use your power on any map that isn't a wide open field.