We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Why is my game crashing

Juul_podJuul_pod Member Posts: 1

Ok I am on the PS4 verison on Dead by Daylight, and my game keeps crashing. I can't get through a match without it crashing on me and it's starting to piss me off. I have no clue if it's my console, but it is updated or the game itself and it's a big issue. I have seen this with so many people on PC who play it and some pretty well know Dead by Daylight YouTubers are reporting on it. I just want to know what I can do before finally get rid of it.

Tagged:

Answers

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 517

Someone further down in the forum reported that a reinstall got it working for them, but they were crashing on the main menu.

Not sure if that'll work... but might be worth a try.