We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Dedicated servers in middle east

Currently it is horrible with dedicated servers , it is literally 150ms+. All abilities as a killer is laggy when you start charging. it takes like 0.2 secs to start charging as demo or billy.

I dont understand why there is no dedicated servers for middle east. We have AWS Bahrain , which makes it a good experience. As survivor , it doesnt feel as bad. However , as kill this experience is unbearable at all.

I have wasted much of time , money and effort on this game to only be slapped by the few selection of server locations. I much rather play P2P then these servers that are thousand miles away from my location.

Tagged:

Comments

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 517

Servers arent turned on for the moment. You'll be running on P2P. I believe they were turned off 2-3 days ago.

• DeadonkillzDeadonkillz Member Posts: 34

It was turned on yesterday again , notqueen posted it yesterday.

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 517

Shows how out of the loop I am then... stupid flu.

• RexisRexis Member Posts: 46

as UAE resident, I either connect to Europe Server with 170 Ping or Asia Server with 120 Ping, and both feels a bit weird, but happy not to see Red ping anymore still