Home PTB Feedback Archives 2.6.0 PTB

New survivor scream

ShadoureonShadoureon Member Posts: 493

Its so annoying holy [BAD WORD]. Please change this before releasing the content. Its so annoying it almost pisses me off.

Comments

• SootedSooted Member Posts: 11

first i thought the killer who hooked me is doing a facecamp, but then i realized he was shocked by her scream

• DocOctoberDocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

Those soundfiles have been in the game since Leatherface, I doubt they will change that just because you find it annoying.

• iOrangeStainiOrangeStain Member Posts: 81

I want to and probably will P3 her, but...
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

• Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,641

I mean, it is strange and weird... whatever. It doesn't bug me too much, as we done and can't understand what it would be like to be a female and be hooked onto something.

It sounds about normal, although strange too. I don't have a huge problem with it.

• GrandmaGrandma Member Posts: 36

People said the same thing about feng min, as I recall.

• NehalennyaNehalennya Member Posts: 17

I agree- her scream is awful and too loud - in her history she is a singer and should have a scream with a clear voice- not.. uhm.. what she does actually...won`t get headache from a singer in DBD Q-Q

• ZagridZagrid Member Posts: 799
    Sounds like a squeak toy gone wrong
  • ObscuredbyFogObscuredbyFog Member Posts: 94

Oh no, a new annoying scream! in a month no one will even notice it! Everyone said Feng was bad, or Laurie, or Bill. Its different. Those of us who have been here for 2 years, get over it. If you have been here a year or less... forget it.

edited May 2018

wake up and smell the fog XD

@AnnaKitsun3 said:
    I herd her scream across the damn map, i was so confused I missed a skill check and lost my brand new part

sounds like a personal problem XD

• Saint_JudasSaint_Judas Member Posts: 43

I don't have a problem with it really, her moans of pain bother me some but then again, so do David's. If anything, I think its just part of the personality. Hell, part of why I main my boy Quentin is because I love how he sounds like a kicked puppy when he's injured. Its just part of the character, and I think its fine, if anything I like that its different

• ShadoureonShadoureon Member Posts: 493

@ObscuredbyFog said:
    Oh no, a new annoying scream! in a month no one will even notice it! Everyone said Feng was bad, or Laurie, or Bill. Its different. Those of us who have been here for 2 years, get over it. If you have been here a year or less... forget it.

Ive been here since day 1. I didnt have a problem with Feng's scream or any other I just think this one is over the top. Since the character looks so good and because shes new many will play her and if I keep getting annoyed at her screaming its definatly something capable of making me quit. Just talking for myself here.

• White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 2,859

I think BHVR might have some prejudice about blonde girls and their voices.

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 7,448
    Her scream is super obnoxious and should be toned down a little in volume. Her injured breathing is also rediculously louder than most survivors.
  • weirdkid5weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,066
    edited May 2018

She's supposed to be a musician, yet her voice sounds like Nine Inch Nails on the chalkboard of death.

At least get an actual singer to do her scream lmao

• KhaleesiKhaleesi Member Posts: 6
    The scream from Kate sounds like a chipmunk please change it!  :blush:
  • SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 3,837

Playing against her as zappy boi isn't going to be that good. I have to hear that darn scream multiple times because of Madness 3.

• NanisNanis Member Posts: 58

Yeah she sounds like a siren...Not a mermaid I mean like an ambulance siren

• RagingCalmRagingCalm Member Posts: 400

When Kate's scream was leaked a few months ago and i first heard it, I honestly thought that it had to be fake lol

• YuhgYuhg Member Posts: 40

When i first hooked a Kate and heard her scream I never wanted to hook her again. I even let them escape

• AnteroAntero Member Posts: 34

I think that it`s the most important topic on this PTB Feedback forum. I thought that my sound card exploded when I hooked her for the first time. Btw, try to get all 4 injured Kates , and group them together. =)

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 7,448
    It’s not even just her hook scream, it’s all her sounds in general. Her actions sounds, injured sound, and hook. They all need to be toned down a little.
  • TrumpJuniorTrumpJunior Member Posts: 101
    To all current (and future) Kate mains: I’m sorry for hitting you right after hooking to cancel your scream.

Not toxic, just a necessity to keep my sanity.
  • RSBRSB Member Posts: 2,258

Her scream cuts so deep, it hurts my soul. And my parrots' souls, please do something about it.

• have you heard feng min scream?