Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 3.3.0 PTB Gameplay Feedback

Nurse Rework.

Hi everyone, I'm writing this post to give my opinion on the new revision of the nurse.

I'm a player with 600 hours (rank 5 surviving killer 1). I think the reworking for the nurse is right even if there are some problems that I think they should solve to balance everything-

1) Grant 3 seconds in which the nurse cannot use the power is unbalanced as it deserves a speed bonus. Because 3 seconds in chase are too much.

2) The new addons are good but many are not good, as they take the killer out of power. Or they are not balanced enough.

I apologize for any grammatical errors but I don't speak English well.

Comments

• empathempath Member Posts: 35

i agree, base kit shouldnt be touched and the unbalanced add ons needed changed but alot of the new add ons are memes. No upside, they maybe should be called an add off? Idk, I agree with you tho on most of this.

• copperslycoppersly Member Posts: 2,318

Yes I would like the 5 or 6 addons that need work to be changed before they hit live, because right now there are just as many dead addons as there was before the pass. And that was the entire point of doing this "slight" change to Nurse so I'd really not like to be screwed out of a good killer and half of her addons.

• SunTzuSunTzu Member Posts: 108
    We hope that the dev are intelligent and that they don't change the nurse's kit.