Chapter 14 Teaser:
Give us your opinion! Complete the Players Satisfaction Survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbDCSAT
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues on PC specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Can't recover, Heal, Wiggle Issue | SEND YOUR LOGS HERE.

PatriciaPatricia Dev, Community Manager Posts: 400
edited August 15 in PC

Hello people of the fog!

It has come to our attention that some people might experience an issue that caused the survivor to not be able to recover, heal, wiggle etc.

If you are getting the issue please send us your logs, this is really important for us.

Do the following:

1. Close the game after it happened.

2. Windows Key + R

4. %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs - Enter this and press enter

4. Look for the file called "Deadbydaylight.log"

Logs can be sent to [email protected] with the subject "Can't recover, heal, wiggle". If the file is too big, please zip it. It will reduce the files size!

Thanks a lot for your help!

The Dead by Daylight team

Comments

• gstezeagstezea Member Posts: 1
    edited August 15

It's simple, sometimes when you ask your friends to heal / recover you, they just can't perfom the action of healing/recovering, the text of the key that executes the action doesn't appear so you can't do anything, and also when you want to heal/recover yourself it's the same thing..😥

• PatriciaPatricia Dev, Community Manager Posts: 400
    edited August 15

@gstezea Yes we know but we need logs to get more info on what is going on exactly and to help the programmers to check the issue more in details.

@EzBios Thank you !

• PondweedPondweed Member Posts: 1

Here i encountered a similar bug except after being unhooked a permanent wiggle bar was stuck on screen and i couldn't do anything at all; i couldn't even move

• KsoniKsoni Member Posts: 384

I got this bug when i was playing against someone who had thanatophobia at tier II.

• HehemhemHehemhem Member Posts: 5

It appears today (again) I send you a mail with the recommended files.

I hope you can fix this soon.

edited August 23

If any of you also have the issue during the PTB (I can't tell you the date yet) but if any of you have it please please please also send your logs it is very important for us to get as much as we can so we can fix this issue.

Pass the word to anyone that will play on PTB that if they are getting the can't wiggle, recover, heal etc and also the exit gate to post their logs in the appropriate thread.

Really appreciate your help everyone thank <3

• EzBiosEzBios Member Posts: 22

I come back to share a log file again because I just had a game where I couldn't be healed by other players for a moment in the game.

I attach a video https://youtu.be/t38zGaroNkY

• GuertenaGuertena Member Posts: 309
    edited August 24

Do I need to do this only after the bug happens? Because it happened to me about 4 days and I'm doing this just now. Anyway, here is the logs:

Post edited by Guertena on
  • NolofjNolofj Member Posts: 1

I played some Games after the Bug took Place. I hope it helps you anyways.

• xudyy69xudyy69 Member Posts: 14

I had the bug. Turn off the game and updated to PTB but I haven't played any more games. Hopefully the logs are still valuable.

Hey everyone,

For tomorrow release, we have added somethings in the logs so we can get even more information on the issue.

So please if you still have the issue on the new chapter tomorrow send your logs!

Really appreciate your help <3

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 2,886

Oh I just got this issue earlier today, if I had known I would have sent the logs.

@Mocha No worries! If you have the issue follow these steps:

1. Close the game after it happened.

2. Windows Key + R

4. %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs - Enter this and press enter

4. Look for the file called "Deadbydaylight.log"

Logs can be sent to [email protected] with the subject "Can't recover, heal, wiggle". If the file is too big, please zip it. It will reduce the files size!

Many thanks!

• PsylentPsylent Member Posts: 38

I just got both this and the exit gate bug in the same game. I also noticed I couldn't perform emotes. I was still able to use my medkit on other people, just not myself. Though I was never able to see the progress for healing them. The bar popped up but no progress showed. I'm just gonna post this here, no point in posting in the gate bug post too.

Here's some screenshots if that helps: (I forgot to take a screenshot of me passing the escape threshold but it did happen. Ended up as a meal for the Entity.)

• ThymeWilltellThymeWilltell Member Posts: 11

Had this happen to me on the PC. At first, I was able to heal - I used We'll make it perfectly fine - and then after being attacked I couldn't. (It was a Spirit using Franklins on Grim Pantry)

Hopefully I'm attaching the Log correctly...

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into the game!

Hello @ThymeWilltell Did you get the issue before the hotfix 3.2.1 went live? Or after the hotfix? Thank you!

• PeenutsButt3rPeenutsButt3r Member Posts: 326

I can't heal people. It didn't have the option.

also my log file is over 50mb.

• Mist_ScarfMist_Scarf Member Posts: 25

The Shape's tier didn't become level Ⅲ

• TerratoastTerratoast Member Posts: 74

It's me again! Finding these weird heal bugs.

Was on the ground when my friend started healing me up to injured and was part-way through healing me to full when he stopped.

I couldn't move and the "being healed by.." didn't go away. He came back to heal me some more to see if he could break me out of it but after a couple of tries he couldn't even heal me.

Killer came and hit me back to the dying state but my character model was still stuck in the "being healed" state and killer couldn't pick me up.

I disconnected because the bleed-out timer was not decreasing.

This was the last game in the logs