The November 2019 Developer Update is now available: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103996/
Chapter 14 Teaser:
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

DBD Killer Timeline

Comments

• VolantConch1719VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 403

Finally figured out a better place for the Spirit in the timeline. Of course, it was the one thing I didn't look at the first few times through.

• RattmanRattman Member Posts: 707
    edited January 17

@VolantConch1719 , check out this stuff about Doctor, which I found on official website.

Rattman, thanks for this. Will update.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,728

I will say that The Plague will be the easiest thing to edit in. She comes from the Babylonian times.

Yeah, she will. But I'll wait for her official release before I do anything.

• Saint_UkraineSaint_Ukraine Member Posts: 939

No TLDR? Using actual names instead of titles? What do you take me for, someone who reads? Blasphemy!

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not, but you bring up a valid point either way, So, sarcasm or not, I will do just this.

Adiris/Plague is finally here, and also a bit more information on the Hillbilly/Max.

• jesterparty10jesterparty10 Member Posts: 1

you might want to replace the legion, as cassettes went out of fashion by the 80's and was quickly replaced by the new invention of CDs. So they would probably came from anywhere past 1982, and not as far as 1963. And as of Lisa Sherwood, it would have to be anywhere after the 1800s since paddle steam boats weren't invented until 1802. My guess would be around 1860's and 1870's as that's the period of reconstruction, as the sign of light bulbs which was invented in 1879. so common sense dictates that Lisa Sherwood was most likely lived in the reconstruction era, and came from New Orleans since that place was widely most religiously acceptable of different religions. add in the fact that it one of the closest cities to a bog that a village of cannibals can live in without getting caught.

Susie's hoodie, in both skins, has 1996 on it. Also, the Photo that sends you to Ormond, their hometown, and has all four of them on it has a description that says "28 August 1996" which further cements their position.

Your information on Lisa is nice... except that, until Adiris came out, Anna was confirmed to be the farthest back in time. So it sadly doesn't work.

• GeminiCrowGeminiCrow Member Posts: 30

I must also add that the Saw timeline is also very confusing. The first film might start in 2004, but most of the other films happen with several weeks/months of each other.

Doesn't really add much consequence to it. Love this, though!

I wanted to wait for Ghost Face to be officially released before I throw him in here, but I'm not going to be here at that time (or for that entire week, period). So I'm throwing him in early.

• anarchy753anarchy753 Member Posts: 1,485

Hag not only has no markers with where her story fits, there's also no real link between that and when she's taken.

People love to say she's a young girl because it mentions that elders taught her, but there's no actual link to the incident of her kidnapping.

Beyond that, there's no distinct point of her being taken after her escape, just that she didn't return to her home.

Visually, she has grey hair and is referenced as a Hag which is almost always a descriptor of an old woman. She may have been any age when she was cannibalised and became a cannibal through some dark magic, but by the time she was taken she's been around a long time.

• Aztreonam78Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 389

You can be wrong bcs you doesnt consider that the Entity's realm is a beyond time and and the Entity could catch for example the Wraith earlier than the Trapper. And devs once said that the Nurse is the longest killer is in the service of the Entity. About Adiris devs just said that she is the oldest real-time killer.

This isn't a timeline of what order they were taken, but of where they fit on our world's timeline. Adiris is first BECAUSE she was the oldest Killer. Philip is after Evan BECAUSE historically, in Earth's normal timeline, he came after. Could the Entity have taken Philip first? Yes. But that's not what this timeline is.

• GcarraraGcarrara Member, Mod Posts: 952
    edited June 25

I really love threads like this! Really gives the right context pieces for the mysterious lore. Keep it up! 😀

• angelchi1500angelchi1500 Member Posts: 3

According to the Hag's lore in the game itself (as of July 2019 on pc) the police were looking for her and the rest of the missing people ("The police search eventually brought them to the old house in the swamp.") and given her add-ons (the mint rag being from her dress), I'm going to assume she was raised in rural/isolated swamps of Louisiana sometime between the 1950's-1970's. I haven't personally heard of a case where a mass of missing people were ever searched for prior to the mid-20th century in America nonetheless anywhere else in the world but please correct me if someone has.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,728

@angelchi1500

Technically you wouldn't be wrong, but you do have to factor in that the Thompson house, MacMillan Estate, the Town of Weeks, and every other named location in DbD doesn't exist in our world.

There might not have been a mass of missing people in that location in this world, but in that world there are cannibals who took people.

• BSNightflowBSNightflow Member Posts: 48

Baker journeyed on toward the Town of Weeks in 1956, that's for sure. And there's this:

~ Benedict Baker's Journal, Nov. 1896 (displayed to Players after opening the Bloodweb for the first time on a Character)

Well it's not Trapper related, but Baker did mention the 19th century. I think they used this to show the concept of time is messed up in the Entity's realm. This one is not a typo, right? or they should have corrected it long ago.

• DocOctoberDocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

It is as you suspect. Time works differently in the Entity's realm and Benedict got confused about it. 1896 is not typo.

Demogorgon placement/madman's rant has been added.

• WereGonnaLoveForeverWereGonnaLoveForever Member Posts: 11

The Demogorgon is probably the one being held by the Russians at the end of season 3. I would say it is more probable since we get a season 3 outfit for Steve. Plus the chained up cosmetics for Demogorgon would also back up that theory, which would make it 1984-1985.

• RattmanRattman Member Posts: 707

since we get a season 3 outfit for Steve

So? We gonna get season 2 outfit for Steeve soon. Like, this one:

Like I (kind of) said in my mental breakdown, I didn't believe it was that Demogorgon because it only is seen for one scene, while the original was a constant threat throughout the entire first season. It does, however, work with the Season 3 cosmetics and the supposed ages of Nancy and Steve a bit better than the original, and it makes the quotes make more sense.

Until more evidence comes out though (possibly through the Archives), I'm sticking to it being the original, but it does have potential.

• MikeadatrixMikeadatrix Member Posts: 438

The Demogorgon model is from the end credit scene in Season 3. It looks different from the one in Season 1. Timeline or not, it ain't the same Demo from the first season. Sorry.

True. I'll try to figure out how to edit it tomorrow when I actually have time. Again, never seen the show, so I wouldn't know they are that different, therefore leading me to assume that they were pretty much the same model.

• MikeadatrixMikeadatrix Member Posts: 438

It's a common mistake and it's perfectly okay. Demogorgons are like wolves or tigers. Fierce and deadly but not unique. The only Demo that was memorable was D'art who was tamed by Dustin just because it imprinted on him as a baby and he gave it Three Musketeers bars for breakfast.

I have fixed my error with Demogorgon, as well as cleared up a small amount of the clutter (I don't want to delete too much, as I like to see the progress I have made, and see my mistakes like with Rin and Demogorgon, but I realize it might be a little hard to read. If I need to delete all of the crossed out parts, I will, but I'm leaving them here for now.)

• anarchy753anarchy753 Member Posts: 1,485

It wasn't noted anywhere, but Hag is definitely from somewhere after the 1830's. The Pale Rose map features a paddlesteamer, and that type was only made after 1814, popular after the 1830s.

Since it's included in her memories of the swamp it only makes sense.

As I've stated before, since Anna/Huntress was confirmed to be the oldest (until Adiris/Plague was released) and she was from 1918, this information is unfortunately irrelevant (see my response to jesterparty). I'd love if it was helpful, but it sadly isn't. We're just going to have to wait for her Archives.

And while I'm here (this part isn't in response to you anarchy), and on the topic of the Archives, I just want to say that I'm going to wait for ALL of the Archive parts of Evan's history to come out, so I can do it all in one fell swoop (and also redesign his part).