Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

"Low FPS" usign radeon rx 560

Hi!

I have a friend who cannot play dbd because when she starts the game, when the loading screen pops up, it becomes super laggy and sometimes she cant see the screen because she gets black screen.

She can play other games. She has 6GB RAM, i5, amd radeon rx 560.

She got a new HDD so, its a fresh install of Windows 10, she got the drivers from the official webpage from amd.

Can anyone help us?😊

Comments

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 739

Well the minimum requirements are 8GB RAM, not 6GB.

So that might not help.

• NemesisDarkingNemesisDarking Member Posts: 6

I have 16gb and get the same thing as he gets. And I've contacted support but instead of helping they will rather just say it's solved and leave it at that.

The only difference is with mine if I don't play this game as my first game upon my pc starting up then it does the same thing. Low FPS and major lag. So if I play anything else before hand it will occur and I've tried reinstalling and validating the files

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 739

Stupid question inc, just because I saw it mentioned in another thread.

Are you running DbD off an SSD?