Nintendo Switch™ players: Instability issues prevented us from releasing the mid-chapter update and The Archives. Good news! We are working towards launching the update sometime next week.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Disconnection as Killer

DBDKiddDBDKidd Member Posts: 1

I have played 4 games in a row as killer and i keep getting D/C. Not sure whats going on if anyone has a suggestion about this. Its frustrating and I'm almost to the point were i don't want to play anymore because i already seems to have long wait time to even be a killer.... Is this something that keeps happening to killers? I have seen on the forms that people who are not the killer getting D/C because the killer left but what about being the killer and it saying the host has disconnected... Honestly it seems like this is only happening when im getting kills.,..4 games no XP, wasted time looking for a game, playing the game,.. Any help with this?😔😕

Comments

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 697

It seems to be happening to PC/XBox/PS4 players on survivor AND killer, so it's not just you.

Which platform are you on?