Killer idea - The Acolyte
Lore - A loyal worshiper of the Entity even before being pulled into the fog the Acolyte is very used to making sacrifices.
Weapon - Ornamental Dagger + Blood vial (when hitting a survivor he has an animation of the blood dripping into a vial
Movement Speed - 115%
Terror Radius - 32 meters
Height - Short
Power: Blood Ritual - Every time the Acolyte hits a survivor he gains a blood token. He can channel M2 (2 seconds) to expend 2 tokens in order to call upon the entity's favor giving him a choice of 3 essence orbs: Green, Red and Blue which can be selected from simply by looking at the appropriate orb and pressing M1.
Once an Orb is obtained pressing M2 again will consume the currently held orb which will grant you a temporary Absorption buff depending on the color of the Orb used for 20 seconds and then a permanent Essence buff also dependent on the color when the duration runs out. Each Essence buff may be collected multiple times and stacks with itself indefinitely.
The effects are:
- Green - Increase your movement speed by 0.2 M/S and your vault speed by 20%. Essence effect - Increase your movement speed by 0.04 M/S
- Red - Increases your pallet and generator breaking speed by 25% and decreases your Successful Attack recovery by 50%. Essence effect - Increase your pallet and generator breaking speed by 5%
- Blue - Decreases your terror radius by 10 meters and increases your Lunge duration by 0.2 seconds. Essence effect - Decreases your terror radius by 10%.
- Cursed branch: Start with 1 Green essence
- Blood stained cloth: Start with 1 Red essence
- Unopened letter: Start with 1 Blue essence
- Talisman: Slightly increases summoning speed (-0.25 seconds)
- Alm of Haste: Moderately increases the absorption vault speed increase of green orbs. (+5% vault speed )
- Alm of Bloodlust: Moderately increases the absorption attack cooldown reduction of red orbs. (+12.5% attack cooldown decrease)
- Alm of Secrecy: Moderately increases the absorption lunge range increase of blue orbs. (+0.05 seconds lunge)
- Canvas Talisman: Moderately increases summoning speed. (-0.5 seconds)
- Decorated vial: Increase absorption duration by 10 seconds
- Aged Alm of Haste: Increases the effect of green essence moderately. (+0.02 M/S haste)
- Aged Alm of Bloodlust: Increases the effect of red essence moderately. (+2.5% pallet breaking)
- Aged Alm of Secrecy: Increases the effect of blue essence moderately. (-5% TR)
- Rotten Talisman: Considerably increases summoning speed. (-0.75 seconds)
- Crystal necklace: Moderately increases all Absorption vault speed, attack cooldown and lunge duration effects.
- Rotted Alm: Moderately increases all essence effects.
- Cultist Robes: Orbs cost 1 less blood
- False Idol: start with 1 of each essence
- Sentimental Relic: The first time you absorb each color Orb all Survivors will receive the exposed status effect equal to it's duration and you will not receive it's essence afterwards.
- Iridescent Alm: Each orb grants an additional essence. Reduces the Absorption duration by 15 seconds.
- Bloody Offering: Your first 3 orbs are free, tremendously increases summoning speed. (-1 second). Additional orbs will cost 1 more blood than normal.
- Ritual of sacrifice - You may kill 1/2/4 survivors who have been rescued from the hook after the summoning phase (Note: This only saves the time between picking them up and hooking them since they are dead on hook at this point)
- Hex: Devotion - Each hooked survivor increases your movement speed by 5%. This effect is persists for 5/10/15 seconds after the survivor is unhooked. These effects are disabled if the hex totem is broken
- Curse of solitude - A random survivor is the obsession. Anyone who does a cooperative or altruistic action with or on the obsession or has a cooperative or altruistic action done to them by the obsession gets exposed for 20 seconds. The obsession gets a 15/10/5% action speed bonus to non-altruistic non-repair actions preformed alone and an additional 5% bonus for each other dead survivor
- Hyper Sensitive - Pain fuels you. You gain an additional 50% speed when getting hit by the killer for 1/1.5/2 seconds
- Without a trace - You escape with nothing left from you. When the exit gates are powered you leave no scratch marks for 40/50/60 seconds.
- Fleet feet - You make your way around easily. While healthy and not in the killer's terror radius or in a chase you run 4%/5%/6% faster