Give us your opinion! Complete the Players Satisfaction Survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbDCSAT
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Cross Progression

Hi All,

First, if this is in the wrong section please move it.

I don't know if this has been asked, I did some searching but couldn't find a concrete answer. I used to play DBD on my PS4 but a few months ago my PS4 developed this problem where it will not keep cds in it, it spits them out immediately. So I purchased DBD digitally on my Switch to switch it up (ah-ha).

Is there any plans or even just talks among the devs/mods of cross progression? I purchased every killer on my PS4 account and have a really good amount of progression compared to my Switch account where I have zero progression. I really do not want to grind all over again on my Switch account because it would take well over 2 years to come remotely close to getting everything I have on my PS4 account. Even if its not in the near future this would be something that is awesome.

I also seen cross-platform play is something being discussed right now on the forums and personally I would rather cross-progression over cross-platform play. Any feedback would be helpful, thank you!

And yes I know that I could of purchased it digitally on my PS4 but being that the Switch is portable I felt it was a much better option on there.

Comments

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 697

I don't believe cross platform progression is going to be a thing.

Also, regarding your PS4, I'm pretty sure that issue can be fixed. I remember seeing on some repair websites that one of the little rubber feet on the bottom of the PS4 gets worn down with age and then pushes on the eject button.

• akasantinoakasantino Member Posts: 6

Thanks for the feedback! I did remove the rubber foot when it started to happen but it continues to do it even when standing vertically. I did get this PS4 the week the PS4 was released so it was only a matter of time before it started to break down. Hoping it will ride out until the PS5 is released. Fingers crossed!

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 697

Well damn. There goes my idea. :) Mines a launch one too, but thankfully is ok other than the half a cat I needed to remove from the fan.