Home Feedback Feedback and Suggestions

you will love this idea. (Hex:ruin)

after watching some killer gameplays i noticed that the ruin goes down sometimes instantly not just on these gameplays even i spawn sometimes next to the ruin.

if that happens it makes ruin kinda useless and its just a waste of a perk slot, so i thought about buffing this a little bit.

After Hex:Ruin get cleansed it will stay still activ

Tier1 : 60 seconds

Tier2: 90 seconds

Tier3: 120 seconds

i wouldnt mind this buff as survivor main, i do the gens already with ruin and a lot of red ranks do the same.

the only ones who would suffer are the baby survivors (dont take baby as a offending, i just dont like the word noob)

it would be a great buff to the ruin even if it gets destroyed at the beginning it could still do some work and it wouldnt be a waste of a perk slot.

and to be fair 2 minutes? its nothing and you can still do the gens with ruin.

let me know what you think about this idea.

Comments

• artistartist Member Posts: 1,490

title is a lie

stop survivors from spawning literally 10 meters from a hex

nothing more

• caz_caz_ Member Posts: 165

that will fix nothing.

you dont need to spawn next to the totem.

the totem spawns work like rng, it spawns either on spot A or spot B

and survivor you just need to go and look in these areas.

maybe you dont like this idea, but other people maybe do.

• HellCatJaneHellCatJane Member Posts: 698
    edited October 2019

You could also make it like corrupt intervention. Players just can't cleanse it until a certain time goes by.

But I don't know... It's a neat idea.... but I just don't know about it. When a totem gets cleansed it makes a big notification to all. But if its still active then the notification needs to stay up... which can get confusing I think. If it's still up, you'd think the totem isn't cleansed then. I suppose the hex would need to have a countdown timer on it.

To me using a hex there is a risk it will get destroyed. However, a big issue is just map placement. The dev's are making them WAY harder to find, which is actually quite good on some maps.

So, I don't know. Something to think about though.

• lynelmanelynelmane Member Posts: 545

I like this.

It stays active, then it's cleansed and has the same cooldown bar over the hex icon that exhaustion does. That way it isn't a total waste of a slot if it goes down in 10 seconds because someone spawned on it.

• caz_caz_ Member Posts: 165

the difference between me and other survivor mains is, i dont just open my mouth when its just in my favour. i can speak about balance while being a survivor main.

but belive what you want, i dont need to prove anything.

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 2,324

I like this idea.

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

I'm not sure about the idea, just cause I don't know how it would work in game... But can I say that I love your attitude? I like that you see both sides and will speak up for both.