Give us your opinion! Complete the Players Satisfaction Survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbDCSAT
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

you will love this idea. (Hex:ruin)

after watching some killer gameplays i noticed that the ruin goes down sometimes instantly not just on these gameplays even i spawn sometimes next to the ruin.

if that happens it makes ruin kinda useless and its just a waste of a perk slot, so i thought about buffing this a little bit.

After Hex:Ruin get cleansed it will stay still activ

Tier1 : 60 seconds

Tier2: 90 seconds

Tier3: 120 seconds

i wouldnt mind this buff as survivor main, i do the gens already with ruin and a lot of red ranks do the same.

the only ones who would suffer are the baby survivors (dont take baby as a offending, i just dont like the word noob)

it would be a great buff to the ruin even if it gets destroyed at the beginning it could still do some work and it wouldnt be a waste of a perk slot.

and to be fair 2 minutes? its nothing and you can still do the gens with ruin.

let me know what you think about this idea.

Comments

• artistartist Member Posts: 1,488

title is a lie

stop survivors from spawning literally 10 meters from a hex

nothing more

• caz_caz_ Member Posts: 5

that will fix nothing.

you dont need to spawn next to the totem.

the totem spawns work like rng, it spawns either on spot A or spot B

and survivor you just need to go and look in these areas.

maybe you dont like this idea, but other people maybe do.

• HellCatJaneHellCatJane Member Posts: 513
    edited October 18

You could also make it like corrupt intervention. Players just can't cleanse it until a certain time goes by.

But I don't know... It's a neat idea.... but I just don't know about it. When a totem gets cleansed it makes a big notification to all. But if its still active then the notification needs to stay up... which can get confusing I think. If it's still up, you'd think the totem isn't cleansed then. I suppose the hex would need to have a countdown timer on it.

To me using a hex there is a risk it will get destroyed. However, a big issue is just map placement. The dev's are making them WAY harder to find, which is actually quite good on some maps.

So, I don't know. Something to think about though.

• EntityEvictorEntityEvictor Member Posts: 305

Youre leaving out literally every other hex perk in the game without compensation, unnecessary because ruin is the symptom one of the if not most used perks in the game. Survivor main doubt.

• lynelmanelynelmane Member Posts: 329

I like this.

It stays active, then it's cleansed and has the same cooldown bar over the hex icon that exhaustion does. That way it isn't a total waste of a slot if it goes down in 10 seconds because someone spawned on it.

• caz_caz_ Member Posts: 5

the difference between me and other survivor mains is, i dont just open my mouth when its just in my favour. i can speak about balance while being a survivor main.

but belive what you want, i dont need to prove anything.

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 922

I like this idea.

• UlvenDagothUlvenDagoth Member Posts: 2,813

I'm not sure about the idea, just cause I don't know how it would work in game... But can I say that I love your attitude? I like that you see both sides and will speak up for both.