The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Idea: Stats page

I would love to have a stats page, where you can see stuff like

• total bloodpoints earned/spent
  • total sacrifices
  • total kills
  • total hex totems cleansed
  • total safe hook rescues
  • total health states healed (yourself or others)
  • total pallets broken
  • total generators damaged
  • total exit gates opened
  • total generators repaired
  • total matches played
  • total total dull totems cleansed

there could also be other things if anyone wants to add!

Comments

• ElkElk Member, Trusted Posts: 1,299

Would you like this for yourself, like only you can see it? Or where everyone can see it too? I like if this became reality.

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 2,440

If they did give us a stats page it would probably start keeping track at the point it is implemented making it useless to vets.

• FibijeanFibijean Member, Trusted Posts: 3,182

I don't see any point in this being available for everyone to see, but I do like this idea. It would make it easier to keep track of achievement progress as well from inside the game. As @Mr_K pointed out, though, it would only be worthwhile if the devs were able to have it track our stats up to the point of its implementation, not just afterwards.

• ElkElk Member, Trusted Posts: 1,299

The closest thing that they would give to us, maybe, is a overall stats of everybody's stuff. Like Unhooks within 3 months:25 Times. Times self-care: 300.000.000

• FriendlyGuyFriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,219

And one stat for dcs. So i can dodge dcers in my lobby.

• arslaNarslaN Member Posts: 1,162
    edited October 21

If you are on PC, there is a site that does this

https://dbd.onteh.net.au

You enter your steamid64 (you can find what it is from other websites), it shows lots of different stats. It also has a global leaderboard.

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 4,472

I'd like this, but only if it were something you can see - I would want to keep it private.

I love stats in general though, so think I'm probably some sort of nerd :)

• RaptorrotasRaptorrotas Member Posts: 1,626

Well, displaying the average escape rate and average emblems of the last 10 trials in the lobby would actually negate the swf advantage over solo. (The rest is communications)

I dont see why -some- stats could hurt.

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 2,440

Don't get me wrong, I would like a stats page. I just based my opinion on the Devotion system and how they didn't take existing play time into account.

• lynelmanelynelmane Member Posts: 402

My idea for it would be to keep it private and have lots of info, as well as maybe adding a page to see the results of the last match/last few matches. They must have this info saved somewhere to put it into a list, as achievements have this info as well but they stop at small numbers.